Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Chelsea sign Ross Turnbull. ???

I'm not sure on this, but they'll probably be looking to put him on the bench for Champions League games, as a home grown player.

Chelsea sign Ross Turnbull. ???

I'm not sure on this, but they'll probably be looking to put him on the bench for Champions League games, as a home grown player.

Sneaky fuckers, that Chelsea lot

Haha you won't be saying that when Ross Turnbull comes on 10 minutes into the Champions League final after Petr Cech gets sent off for felling Leo Messi.

Rodrigo Possebon  joined  Sporting Braga on a season-long loan. I think he`ll be a very canny player in the future for Man U.

Would not have minded him here....but saying that, Fergie would probably not loan us players after we got Rossi and barely played the lad

Rodrigo Possebon  joined  Sporting Braga on a season-long loan. I think he`ll be a very canny player in the future for Man U.

Would not have minded him here....but saying that, Fergie would probably not loan us players after we got Rossi and barely played the lad

Divvnt be daft man.

What are those idiots doing? There are so many very good players they could afford, yet they waste their time with the untouchables, it's basically posturing from this sheik wankers, except nobody's fucking impressed

What are those idiots doing? There are so many very good players they could afford, yet they waste their time with the untouchables, it's basically posturing from this sheik wankers, except nobody's f***ing impressed

This.

facebook man :lol:

Leeds youngster Luke Garbutt has claimed he is on his way to Everton, according to a posting on social networking site Facebook.

The highly-rated left-back, 16, impressed for England's Under-17s during the recent European Championships in Germany.

The Toffees are now poised to make a raid on the Whites, who have lost of number of talented teenagers to Premier League clubs following their fall from grace.

Writing on his own Facebook wall, he said: "Luke Garbutt is moving to Liverpool on Friday."

When asked whether he was joining Everton, he replied: "Yes, yes I'm off on Friday.

Leeds youngster Luke Garbutt has claimed he is on his way to Everton, according to a posting on social networking site Facebook.

The highly-rated left-back, 16, impressed for England's Under-17s during the recent European Championships in Germany.

The Toffees are now poised to make a raid on the Whites, who have lost of number of talented teenagers to Premier League clubs following their fall from grace.

Writing on his own Facebook wall, he said: "Luke Garbutt is moving to Liverpool on Friday."

When asked whether he was joining Everton, he replied: "Yes, yes I'm off on Friday.

:lol:

Sorry if this has already been posted:

Former Newcastle winger Alan O'Brien has become a free agent, after reaching agreement with Hibernian to tear up the remaining two years of his contract.

The 24 year-old Republic of Ireland international winger moved to Easter Road exactly two years ago following his release by Newcastle, but has failed to make an impact in the SPL and constantly struggled for form and fitness.

facebook man :lol:

Actually... it was "yeye im off on fri".

Greg Halford completes his most recent bi-annual transfer. This time he's gone to Wolves.

He's a better striker than fullback, as proven last season with Sheff United

Greg Halford completes his most recent bi-annual transfer. This time he's gone to Wolves.

He's a better striker than fullback, as proven last season with Sheff United

Steve Watson scoring a hatrick in a 4-0 win against Leeds  :smitten:

If ever there was a Big Sam signing

Former Italy striker Christian Vieri, 35, is set to sign for Blackburn Rovers. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Fat Sam disgusts me.

If ever there was a Big Sam signing

Former Italy striker Christian Vieri, 35, is set to sign for Blackburn Rovers. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Fat Sam disgusts me.

Just got 18 million to spend as well.