Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

It is not confirmed so relax, as it stands now Inter and Barcelona has agreed and it is now up to Zlatan to decide.

Haha you're really hoping that Zlatan is so god damn in love with Inter that he stays? I think you may as well brush off your black suit now and get ready for some serious mourning.

Why they lose a great player and get one in return.

It is not confirmed so relax, as it stands now Inter and Barcelona has agreed and it is now up to Zlatan to decide.

Haha you're really hoping that Zlatan is so god damn in love with Inter that he stays? I think you may as well brush off your black suit now and get ready for some serious mourning.

Why they lose a great player and get one in return.

Because djmattis is in love with Ibrahimovic.

Also, the world is not flat.

Guest Heneage

True mattis loves Zlatan and I don't blame him, I loved Zlatan for his time at Juve, but if you're going to swap him Eto'o seems as good as any.

Guest kingdawson

Ibrahimovic to Barca for € 40 mil + Etoo and Hleb

This would be the worst deal in football ever. Eto'o for Zlatan straight swap favours Inter so why the f*** would Barca add Hleb (who's a very good player tbh) and 40 mill?.

This would be the worst deal in football ever. Eto'o for Zlatan straight swap favours Inter so why the f*** would Barca add Hleb (who's a very good player tbh) and 40 mill?.

Barca don't want Eto'o/Hleb. They want Ibra.

Inter would happily hold on to Ibra. They are in the driving seat.

If this was Man City/Real Madrid/Chelsea everyone would be up-in-arms. But it's Barca, so its OK :thup:  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:  :-X :rolleyes:

Guest kingdawson

Gunter has gone to Forest for 1.75m (cheap as chips imo). Looks like the Sheffield United pair that didn't want to come to us have decided to join.

Edit : Wouldn't be at all suprised if Moyes goes for Hutton.

Barca don't want Eto'o/Hleb. They want Ibra.

Inter would happily hold on to Ibra. They are in the driving seat.

If this was Man City/Real Madrid/Chelsea everyone would be up-in-arms. But it's Barca, so its OK :thup:  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:  :-X :rolleyes:

Why up everyone be up in arms?

True mattis loves Zlatan and I don't blame him, I loved Zlatan for his time at Juve, but if you're going to swap him Eto'o seems as good as any.

It'll be ages before he admits it's a good deal though, he can't handle it when Zlats is criticized. This will be almost as bad as Skirge's reaction will be when Habib leaves.

Gunter has gone to Forest for 1.75m (cheap as chips imo). Looks like the Sheffield United pair that didn't want to come to us have decided to join.

I rate Hutton highly, good player. Is he one of those who'll be continually injured on and off?

Guest kingdawson

I rate Hutton highly, good player. Is he one of those who'll be continually injured on and off?

Yep which is why i think Redknapp might be willing to let him go.

Everton confirm they have rejected a bid from City for Lescott.

Guest koenji

Blackburn are impressed with Vieri so far and are seriously considring signing him!!

lost count the number of clubs he has played for...at least 12+

Exactly.  40m + Eto'o.. just hilarious. :lol:

If Eto'o is to leave, I'd much rather just let him go for hard cash then sign David Villa.

Why? guardiola has no love for eto'o, and clearly hleb hasn't blown him away. Ibra is at one of the worlds biggest clubs and they're in no rush to get rid of him. He's very highly rated.

Guest Heneage

It'll be ages before he admits it's a good deal though, he can't handle it when Zlats is criticized. This will be almost as bad as Skirge's reaction will be when Habib leaves.

The only thing I can think of that Zlatan has over Eto'o is his link up play and ability to bring others into the game, that and the fact he can hold up the ball really well. But of course Eto'o has his strengths over Zlatan such as pace to burn and a better goalscorer.

Ibra is one my favourite players, and i think that he would be perfect in Barcelona and their type of play. He's been easily the best player in Seria A for the last couple of years imo. It's the team and inters style of play that hasn't worked in the Champions League.

I hope he goes to Spain and proves everyone wrong and shows that he's one of the worlds best strikers. Cause i think he'll be a great success there if he goes. And i think he will go there if Eto'o agrees to move to Inter..