Other clubs' transfers

Dave

The final line made me laugh a lot. From F365

Xabi Alonso is reported to have handed in an official transfer request.

The Liverpool Echo claim that the Spaniard has informed Anfield officials in writing that he wishes to leave the club for Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants have been very public in their pursuit of the midfielder and on Wednesday there were reports that he had been given 48 hours to make a decision on his future.

Now it just remains for Real to make a bid acceptable to Liverpool, who want upwards of £30m for the Euro 2008 winner.

The Reds have already been linked with Wigan's Lee Cattermole as a replacement.

Guest Roger Kint

The final line made me laugh a lot. From F365

Xabi Alonso is reported to have handed in an official transfer request.

The Liverpool Echo claim that the Spaniard has informed Anfield officials in writing that he wishes to leave the club for Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants have been very public in their pursuit of the midfielder and on Wednesday there were reports that he had been given 48 hours to make a decision on his future.

Now it just remains for Real to make a bid acceptable to Liverpool, who want upwards of £30m for the Euro 2008 winner.

The Reds have already been linked with Wigan's Lee Cattermole as a replacement.

SSN said a £12m deal was on the cards :kasper:

Hleb going to Stuttgart on a season long loan.

???

He was there before Arsenal.

I know, but I thought he was part of the Ibra deal?

He was, but seemingly did not want to go to Inter. It seems Inter just let it go.

Arsenal have got 8 centre backs anyway, according to wenger.

Must have double vision or he's counting the under 18's, mind you never know with Wenger.

SSN

12.07 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he will not definitely enter the transfer market to replace Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor.

No Bassong bid then

Must have double vision or he's counting the under 18's, mind you never know with Wenger.

SSN

12.07 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed he will not definitely enter the transfer market to replace Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor.

No Bassong bid then

Settling for 5th then?

SSN

No Bassong bid then

"not definitely" = could or could not

"definitely not" = will not

no? (sorry about the grammar policing)

Caceres to Juve.  Season long loan with option to buy next summer.

Shame about Alonso handing in a transfer request, this could so easily be their year.

Why is it a shame? The further they are away from the title the better.

Caceres to Juve.  Season long loan with option to buy next summer.

Shame about Alonso handing in a transfer request, this could so easily be their year.

Why is it a shame? The further they are away from the title the better.

With us not being in the league I can watch it as a neutral.  Want as many teams challenging for the title as possible, make it more exciting.

I can understand that, just can't stand Liverpool. Hopefully Man City, Everton, Spurs and Villa all start challenging for some of the top 4 places.

Anything other than the scousers ftw.

I can understand that, just can't stand Liverpool. Hopefully Man City, Everton, Spurs and Villa all start challenging for some of the top 4 places.

Or Chelsea, Man Utd are a lesser of the evils for me.

This.