Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Mate in Birmingham said the paper there claims Villa are going for Sneijder. Would be a great addition to their midfield.

I'd be extremely jealous if he went there but can't see it.

Surely most of the top clubs will want him even if Madrid don't, he's fantastic.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Edgar scored for Burnley today, still can't believe we let the young guy go without much of a fuss.

Pogrebnyak is going to Stuttgart. A fantastic signing for them.

But unfortunately Lita looks like joining Boro  :thdn:

Him and Marlon King (if he's still there) can become parters in crime then.

Lita = not wanted by Reading, says it all really.

Mate in Birmingham said the paper there claims Villa are going for Sneijder. Would be a great addition to their midfield.

I'd be extremely jealous if he went there but can't see it.

Surely most of the top clubs will want him even if Madrid don't, he's fantastic.

It has been in the papers down here, but no fucking chance.

Martin's fucking this window up big style.

Oh, and we've been linked with Senderos, too. I feel your pain.

I think Senderos will be a brilliant signing for any team that plays him week in week out.

Just don't play him against Drogba/Play the deepest defensive line ever against him!

Oh, just read from an unreliable itk that he signed for Everton today, doubt it's true, thought i would post it anyway!

This wasnt worthy of a new thread and I didnt know where else to put it but I just heard Bobby Gould on Talksport say that Spurs have abolished their Reserve team this year. Strange decision.

Always thought it was a bad decision for us to do it when Keegan was here

Would have definitely taken a punt on Lita here.

why? he's a disruptive twat

Because I would rather have a remotely talented forward with a bit of pace and is a twat than what we have at the moment. I can't see us splashing much cash at the moment either.

why? he's a disruptive t***

So what?

Craig Bellamy could start a gang war in a petting zoo, i'd still have had him here for the duration of  his carrer if possible

why? he's a disruptive twat

Because I would rather have a remotely talented forward with a bit of pace and is a twat than what we have at the moment. I can't see us splashing much cash at the moment either.

A united team is more important than pockets of talent in the championship, this is my opinion. but you need someone, i don't think lita would have been right

SHELVEY SNUBS CHELSEA MOVE

Jonjo Shelvey, a 17-year-old midfielder with League One side Charlton Athletic, has rejected a £3.25m move to Premier League Chelsea because he believes it would restrict his development as a player. He would prefer to join West Ham — who cannot afford to meet the transfer fee.

SHELVEY SNUBS CHELSEA MOVE

Jonjo Shelvey, a 17-year-old midfielder with League One side Charlton Athletic, has rejected a £3.25m move to Premier League Chelsea because he believes it would restrict his development as a player. He would prefer to join West Ham — who cannot afford to meet the transfer fee.

Respec'. He is actually immense.

Hopefully we get this takeover sorted and can target these sorts of players. Ok we have lost our premiership status but with a bit of stability we would surely be attractive to this kind of player. Joining most premiership clubs at 17 would probably limit his game time anyway so could end up loaned out, surely we could sell him the idea of playing for us for a year in the championship to aid his progression with a good chance of getting promoted and playing at a big club in the premiership within a year.