Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Not a transfer but footballing news.  Spurs have reported to the Stock Exchange that they have issued 30m new shares for costs relating to Planning Permission to be submitted later this year for the new 58000 seater stadium.

27.8m of the shares gone to Enic, effectively meaning that Joe Lewis is putting up the bulk of the extra money going into the club.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-news/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=10161875

Tottenham Hotspur (AIM: TTNM.L), announces a placing (the "Placing") of 30 million new ordinary shares of 5p each (the "New Shares"). The New Shares have been placed for cash by Seymour Pierce Limited with new and existing shareholders ("the Placees") at 50p per share and have raised  £15 million before expenses.  The new funds represent the first stage of capital which is required for the development of the Company's proposed new stadium development, specifically the submission of a full planning proposal later this year.

During the past two years the Company has engaged a full time team of experts and consultants to progress the development of the proposed new stadium. The Company is making solid progress with regard to submitting a full planning application which it expects to submit later this year.

Not a transfer but footballing news.   Spurs have reported to the Stock Exchange that they have issued 30m new shares for costs relating to Planning Permission to be submitted later this year for the new 58000 seater stadium.

27.8m of the shares gone to Enic, effectively meaning that Joe Lewis is putting up the bulk of the extra money going into the club.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-news/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=10161875

Tottenham Hotspur (AIM: TTNM.L), announces a placing (the "Placing") of 30 million new ordinary shares of 5p each (the "New Shares"). The New Shares have been placed for cash by Seymour Pierce Limited with new and existing shareholders ("the Placees") at 50p per share and have raised  £15 million before expenses.  The new funds represent the first stage of capital which is required for the development of the Company's proposed new stadium development, specifically the submission of a full planning proposal later this year.

During the past two years the Company has engaged a full time team of experts and consultants to progress the development of the proposed new stadium. The Company is making solid progress with regard to submitting a full planning application which it expects to submit later this year.

We...... don't...... give.... a..... shit.... moron.

Not a transfer but footballing news.   Spurs have reported to the Stock Exchange that they have issued 30m new shares for costs relating to Planning Permission to be submitted later this year for the new 58000 seater stadium.

That's a great story, pal!

Guest Heneage

Can you imagine going from Real Madrid to Blackburn, you'd feel like you'd been kidnapped, surely?

Wait until he sees Sam at training with that megaphone :lol:

Does anyone even speak Spanish in that squad? Or English for that matter?

Can you imagine going from Real Madrid to Blackburn, you'd feel like you'd been kidnapped, surely?

Franco Di Santo and Julio Santa Cruz

Did I imagine him moving to Man City? I have so little interest in premiership transfers this season.

Did I imagine him moving to Man City? I have so little interest in premiership transfers this season.

That was Roque.

Guest Heneage

Banega hearing was successful, so looks like he's coming.

That's a crazy one that. Hope he gets settled there.

When he finds babestation on his Sky Digibox he'll be fine.

Oh and Lansbury has gone on loan to Watford, that is definitely one you have missed out on for a bit of creativity in midfield.

Oh and Neil, Diaby over song? Song has been quality for the last 6 months and especially in this new role this season, i think i love him after how much i hated him when he first came. I was talking to a few Arsenal fans in Glasgow the other day and only 1 of 6 liked Diaby and no one knew which position he was best at, personally i think behind the striker but he doesn't stand out anywhere.

The magic words! Looks like he's found his position.

Oh and Lansbury has gone on loan to Watford, that is definitely one you have missed out on for a bit of creativity in midfield.

Oh and Neil, Diaby over song? Song has been quality for the last 6 months and especially in this new role this season, i think i love him after how much i hated him when he first came. I was talking to a few Arsenal fans in Glasgow the other day and only 1 of 6 liked Diaby and no one knew which position he was best at, personally i think behind the striker but he doesn't stand out anywhere.

The magic words! Looks like he's found his position.

I said support striker, Arsene sign me up!