Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest ObaStar

After turning down Hull, Benjani has been linked with, yes, Notts County. :lol:

Well, Hull will be pleased to have been linked with him.

Another for Pompey. Nicky Shorey going there for medical.

ALso this from BBC text thing:

Originally Posted by Simon, via text on 81111

"I work for Clarks and have just been requested to send some size 10 shoes to our shop in Liverpool. As I'm sure you know, David Villa is a size 10 so I believe he will sign for Liverpool today.

Guest Stephen927

"I work for Clarks and have just been requested to send some size 10 shoes to our shop in Liverpool. As I'm sure you know, David Villa is a size 10 so I believe he will sign for Liverpool today.

:lol:

Bentley heading to Man City? Would be a bit unwhelmed by that if I were a Man City fan.

:lol:

Bentley heading to Man City? Would be a bit unwhelmed by that if I were a Man City fan.

Is a good player imo. At blackburn was one of the highest scorers in the old 'gets crosses into the box' category. I don't understand why he's been frozen out to the extent he has at Spurs.

They shouldn't pay much for him, but they will no doubt.

I don't see where he'll fit in either.

But M.Hughes = the reason why he'd go there / they'd want him.

krancjar to Spuds, his agent bitched him to Arsenal also :lol:

For £2m.   Bargain!

Looks like Bentley is on his way to City, Levy's looking for £14m + Petrov going in the opposite direction.

Burnley want Alnwick.  Good.

Muntari and JJ swap isn't going to happen this window.  Sandro won't happen this window either

Chavez will probably sign next week.  Apparently that's ok as his trial started before the window closed.

Its bollocks that unless he doesnt currently have a club.  Registration has to be filed before 5pm tonight.

Vagnor Love is rumoured to be having a medical at Celtic with 2 English teams and one Italian team also interested in him.

he signed for a team back in Brazil on loan from CSKA Moscow just last month

I'm just going by what I have heard.