Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest toonlass

not sure if posted, but ssn understands maxi rodriguez to the scousers

Ah God, hope not. Where the hell they getting the money for that from?

They're scousers, they'll just nick a load of iPhones and Plasma screens and sell them off to raise the funds.

not sure if posted, but ssn understands maxi rodriguez to the scousers

Ah God, hope not. Where the hell they getting the money for that from?

They're scousers, they'll just nick a load of iPhones and Plasma screens and sell them off to raise the funds.

Eh eh eh eh eh!Fucccccckkkkkkin' calm down.

Guest Coubury

Brummie what's your username on 365?

Stealing THFC graphs lol

I dont post there, but the friend who sent me that said the poster who put it up is notorious for posting twisted figures which make Spurs out to be the most successful club on god's earth (ie a UEFA Cup win == same as a European Cup / CL win, FAC QF == same as a FAC win and so on).

Yeah, He's a nut case  ;D

dear god those spuds fans are mad if they think thats accurate, hutton theyd be lucky to fetch 2m for him now king 5m with his knees? keane 7m maybe if they're lucky bently 5m on a good day 1m on a bad huddlestone (and i like him) 6-7m

also on the subject of rafa and signings according to the guardian he wants van der vaart and horseface himself van nistelroy on loan from real madrid, now if they pull that off i would like to know how they are paying for that, surely are voronin isnt on that much a week that he can pay for maxi rodriguz horseface and van der vaarts wages

Yep, the Sun are quoting Van Nistelrooy and Van Der Vaart on loan to Liverpool for the season but Real Madrid want their wages off their books completely. RVN apparently on 140K a week at 33 year old too.

Also, apparently, Voronin off to Hertha Berlin

just saw the backpages on ssn silly season has started in full,

rooney to real madrid for 60m according to the star and the express would have us believe that arry will pay 12m for micah richards (hes mad if thats true)

Guest kingdawson

They reckon they could get a profit for Robbie Keane. :lol:

They? I think it's 1 person on a joke of a website.

They reckon they could get a profit for Robbie Keane. :lol:

They? I think it's 1 person on a joke of a website.

Agreed, don't have to look far on t'interweb to find a pillock at any club. They'd be laughed off any reasonable Spurs site.

Guest Heneage

What ever happened to our Brazilian?

Despite what was claimed he never actually even came close to signing, he was a great pretender. Assuming you mean that Caio Ferriera.

http://youngguns.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/zezinho-arsenal-shirt.jpg

Zezinho apparently the second Brazillian youngster to have agreed a deal for this window!

He can move out of that shed now.