Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

A mate just text me saying "Ruud to Stoke, wtf!" seems like a nonsense story because they need a striker but i think he'd be brilliant for them!

He'd be brilliant for most teams.

A mate just text me saying "Ruud to Stoke, wtf!" seems like a nonsense story because they need a striker but i think he'd be brilliant for them!

He'd be brilliant for most teams.

True.

Has this been posted? Spurs fan's valuation of their squad.

Obviously, with this being the opening of a transfer window, now is the time for Spurs fans to do their thing on the internet frantically for a month.

Quite interesting, though. I think Lennon is undervalued, for example, whereas other entries are insane - if anyone, ANYONE would pay 14m for Bentley now, I'm a monkey's uncle. Similarly, Robbie Keane 15m? Pavlyuchenko 12m? Dos Santos (wasn't he on loan at Ipswich?) 8.8m, what they paid for him?

Also, I like Huddlestone (I like his languid style, his range of passing, and the way he looks like that bloke out of JLS, the one who looks like a Care in the Community case), but 15 million of your British pounds?

And Modric has doubled his value?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/jyarden/86-1.png

Embarrassing.

Village Idiot - can you tell us something about Michel, the alleged Birmingham City transfer target from Sporting Gijon ?

The price seems quite reasonable (3M euro). Wonder why is there no rivalling transfer bids for him from other Premiership clubs ?

Has this been posted? Spurs fan's valuation of their squad.

Obviously, with this being the opening of a transfer window, now is the time for Spurs fans to do their thing on the internet frantically for a month.

Quite interesting, though. I think Lennon is undervalued, for example, whereas other entries are insane - if anyone, ANYONE would pay 14m for Bentley now, I'm a monkey's uncle. Similarly, Robbie Keane 15m? Pavlyuchenko 12m? Dos Santos (wasn't he on loan at Ipswich?) 8.8m, what they paid for him?

Also, I like Huddlestone (I like his languid style, his range of passing, and the way he looks like that bloke out of JLS, the one who looks like a Care in the Community case), but 15 million of your British pounds?

And Modric has doubled his value?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/jyarden/86-1.png

Embarrassing.

And they call us deluded.

In all honesty I think 9/10 of SPur's squad is by far over rated. The likes of Defoe and that I can understand, but the goalkeeper, their defence isn't that good, half of their midfield was bought so noother club could by them, never get a game and when they do they don't perform all that well. Typicall of Rednapp though, everything he touches turns to gold in the media's eyes.

Guest kingdawson

What's with all this "They"? it was 1 spurs fan on football 365 ffs.

Btw our goalkeeper and defence is good. Inconsistant maybe (with regards to the defence) but Corluka, King, Woodgate , Ekotto, Bassong and Dawson are all good players. Gomes has been superb for a while.

They are good players, Redknapp has done wonders for just about every area of your squad. But the values bandied about by that fella are ridiculous in places. Everybody on this board knows Woodgate's quality but they also know he's a cripple who's not getting any younger - nobody in their right mind would pay £8m for him.

Guest kingdawson

I don't think there's 6 better teams then us BUT i do think there's 4 better. So no champions league for us this season imo.

Guest kingdawson

They are good players, Redknapp has done wonders for just about every area of your squad. But the values bandied about by that fella are ridiculous in places. Everybody on this board knows Woodgate's quality but they also know he's a cripple who's not getting any younger - nobody in their right mind would pay £8m for him.

The guys a knob. Plain and simple really. That being said, it's just 1 guy that did that list so i don't really understand all this "they're deluded" business.

Guest Phil K

What's with all this "They"? it was 1 spurs fan on football 365 ffs.

Btw our goalkeeper and defence is good. Inconsistant maybe (with regards to the defence) but Corluka, King, Woodgate , Ekotto, Bassong and Dawson are all good players. Gomes has been superb for a while.

Not often i agree with you, but you're right in this case.

But there are an awful lot of Spuds fans (like many other Prem supporters) are strangely obsessed about us - and "deluded" is sometimes the least we get !

But they're no worse than many others, going by some of the posts I read elsewhere ! ;)

I don't think there's 6 better teams then us BUT i do think there's 4 better. So no champions league for us this season imo.

I don't think you'll finish above Man City, they've got many more gears to go to after January. I don't think there's much between you and Aston Villa.

The guys a knob. Plain and simple really. That being said, it's just 1 guy that did that list so i don't really understand all this "they're deluded" business.

Annoying isn't it.

I don't think you'll finish above Man City, they've got many more gears to go to after January. I don't think there's much between you and Aston Villa.

I agree, unfortunately. Was hoping that Hughes would stay. My main hope is that City's defence keeps its vaudeville traditions.

There's an awful lot between us and Villa in terms of the style of football we play, but their defensive set-up is very strong. It's a comparison between a counter-attacking style and a possession style and it's difficult to say which will come out on top. The game at Villa Park was indicative - Villa barely had a kick in the last hour, yet Friedel and Cuellar did really well to keep us out and we needed a dodgy goal to equalize.

You sign for Arsenal you have to do it in a weird room it seems...

http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jan_10/gun__1262623151_rosicky_contract.jpg

Rosicky new contract!