Other clubs' transfers

Dave

More DMs for City! Marca has linked Fernando Gago to ManCity and Boca Juniors. His agent has admitted there are "clubs interested" and that the player wants out.

I hope they get him. Absolute shit.

West Ham offered £100k a week to a striker

Stinks of 'WE'VE GOT LOADS OF MONEY NOW, HONEST GUV!' to me.

Sullivan and Gold are trying to ingratiate themselves with the fans.

That pair of cunts are utterly, utterly without class.

Give them a year or so and they'll be moaning at and alienating the West Ham fans, as they did the Birmingham fans.

Then there's also the opportunity of dropping mortally embarassing clangers like they did down here with "diarygate" - they're hilariously stupid.

They almost - almost - made me feel sorry for them.

MANCHESTER City winger Vladimir Weiss has joined Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

Hamburg's Ivory Coast international defender Guy Demel has ruled out a move to Sunderland to stay with Hamburg, despite saying he could have doubled his wages by coming to England  :iamatwat:

Stewarts Law is advising Hull City FC on its claim against former chairman Paul Duffen for misuse of the club's expenses and improper payments to football agents. According to the claim form, Hull City alleges that Duffen used the Premier League club's money for his own personal expenditure and that money was paid by third-party football agents to Reef Securities, a Bahama-registered company, on Duffen's behalf, in return for which Duffen procured that Hull would sign contracts with the agents for business.  :knuppel2:

RVN looks like he's off to Hamburg :weep:

Yes, heard that today morning in the radio. Looking forward to see him in the Bundesliga. I lika Hamburg so I think - great move.  O0

Edit: As I'm just back home I've just checked eurosport.de and they say it's a done deal.

Guest Roger Kint

Weiss and Solano - two right wingers we could've realistically got - gone in an hour  :no:

Would have loved to get Weiss but for all we know he wanted PL football.

Solano is past it man :doh:

Real Madrid has given a week to Canales' agent (his dad) to decide if he signs for them. It sounds tough, but that's when the transfer window closes, so  :lol:

Still think he will go to them, although the EPL clubs are reportedly giving him more money.

Wigan are reportedly chasing Villarreal's young goalscorer Marco Ruben and Mallorca's Aduriz, to replace the struggling Jason Scotland.

Nacho Novo has admitted (quotes and all) that he would like to go to Celta and play out the rest of his career in Spain when his current Rangers contract expires.

Real Madrid has given a week to Canales' agent (his dad) to decide if he signs for them. It sounds tough, but that's when the transfer window closes, so  :lol:

Still think he will go to them, although the EPL clubs are reportedly giving him more money.

Seems it worked, they have just announced the signing for 6m. He will remain at Racing on loan for this season, and probably the next (he wouldn't get a sniff at Real right now).

It has also surfaced that clueless tosser Pernía, Racing's chairman, already sold 50% of Canales' rights to Deportivo La Coruña in exchange of local hero Pedro "no legs since 2005" Munitis, so Racing will hardly see a dime of the transfer (and Racing have a debt almost 5 times their turnover*)

*debt for which the regional Cantabrian Government is partly a guarantor.

I pretty much guarantee mate that Senderos will be a brilliant singing for you and better than Neill

I've never rated him personally.

Especially since I vividly remember James Beattie absolutely raping him at Goodison a few years ago.

When, if, he gets the run of games he will be a really really good singing and will get linked to bigger teams. At the end of the day he got raped by Drogba, frequently, but he wont face strikers of Drogbas calibre weekly.

When, if, he gets the run of games he will be a really really good singing and will get linked to bigger teams. At the end of the day he got raped by Drogba, frequently, but he wont face strikers of Drogbas calibre weekly.

That's just it though.

I don't see him getting a run in the team apart from in the short term.

He's nowhere near as good as Jags when he's back from injury, Heitinga is a class act at centre half, is our highest paid player and becoming a real fan favourite while Yobo is our most senior player and the vice-captain.

That's just it though.

I don't see him getting a run in the team apart from in the short term.

He's nowhere near as good as Jags when he's back from injury, Heitinga is a class act at centre half, is our highest paid player and becoming a real fan favourite while Yobo is our most senior player and the vice-captain.

thought heitinga was more a defensive midfielder? as for yobo never been impressed with him and i think senderos is better than him and will do very well for everton.

Guest kingdawson

Hetinga a class act at cb? must be in a good run of form.

I know this has been discussed but i'm baffled as to why Mancini wants either Flamini or Gago when he already has soo many dm's. Makes no sense.

Hetinga a class act at cb? must be in a good run of form.

I know this has been discussed but i'm baffled as to why Mancini wants either Flamini or Gago when he already has soo many dm's. Makes no sense.

italian coach mentality perhaps. Or perhaps he ain't happy with the ones he has in de jong or barry (me suspects barry) he sure ain't happy with his brazilian robhinio according to the sun tomorrows his last game before hes sent packing

Perhaps he isn't happy with the defence and plans on getting rid of Kolo Toure (Who unfortunately despite being a great a few years back has lost it) or biggest waste of money in football Lescott dropping De Jong back?

I reckon Moyes still has a good chuckle to himself now.