Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Greatest news of the transfer window. I'm absolutely delighted :celb:

why keanes better than gudjohnson or the russian

Hahaha Gudjohnsen, that guy is s*** and KD is happy about him.

Keane is twice the player.

Your looking at it from the view of a simpleton (no offence).

We need a link up striker and Gudjohnsen will do (you saying he's never been better than average is false btw). Most the points we dropped against utter shite teams was down to Keane starting. Now Redknapp doesn't have that option.

I'm not a big Pav fan but i prefer him a hell of a lot more then i do Keane (except away from home).

Gudjohnsen is finished mate, if Monaco are letting him go, well, enough said.

I see that Stoke have snapped Begovic. Has there been problems with Simonsen? Always thought he's been very good for them, but maybe Pulis has wrestled him naked too.

I think he supports Sunderland. That's a problem in my eyes.

I'd expect Macdonald to score a lot of goals in the championship. The rest of the Celtic players Strachan has signed are pretty shite apart from him and Barry Robson. Surprised Keane has gone, going to put a few bob on celtic to win spl now I think. Keane could honestly get 30 goals if he stays fit. Macdonald would of been a good signing for us actually. He can actually play football and has half a brain. I'm certain he would score a fair few goals and increase his value too.

Guest toonlass

I'd expect Macdonald to score a lot of goals in the championship. The rest of the Celtic players Strachan has signed are pretty shite apart from him and Barry Robson. Surprised Keane has gone, going to put a few bob on celtic to win spl now I think. Keane could honestly get 30 goals if he stays fit. Macdonald would of been a good signing for us actually. He can actually play football and has half a brain. I'm certain he would score a fair few goals and increase his value too.

Macdonald will be ok in the championship. Keane will piss all over the SPL tbh.

Win win for Keane if you ask me.  Can get his name back in the headlines and get back to full fitness and come back to the Prem and prove a few people wrong, especially because he'll be brimming with confidence which is what all strikers need.

Guest toonlass

Dont Celtic need snookers to catch Rangers?

It's Rangers league to throw away now, but Keane will bag an absolute hatful at Celtic.

It's Rangers league to throw away now, but Keane will bag an absolute hatful at Celtic.

Howay, how many will he get? Assuming he doesn't get a particularly bad injury, I'm going for 16.

Howay, how many will he get? Assuming he doesn't get a particularly bad injury, I'm going for 16.

If he stays fit I reckon he will break some records and get 20+.