Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Not a finisher unless it's plomped on his head somewhere within 10 yards. But he's got a lot of quality holding up the ball and pretty selfless player too.

Hadn't even thought Lloris could go to Arsenal... would be a scary signing, that guy is good.

Would cost a bomb, could get a better club (Man Utd, Bayern) than Arsenal.

They should go for Sebastian Frey. Amazing keeper and not a a massively rich or 'big' club.

Can't believe Domenech doesn't even have him in the French squad :lol:

Not a finisher unless it's plomped on his head somewhere within 10 yards. But he's got a lot of quality holding up the ball and pretty selfless player too.

Hadn't even thought Lloris could go to Arsenal... would be a scary signing, that guy is good.

They should go for Sebastian Frey. Amazing keeper and not a a massively rich or 'big' club.

He's retired from international football after being fucked off repeatedly from Domenech. Not suprised after Coupet getting in before him for a few years.

He's retired from international football after being f***ed off repeatedly from Domenech. Not suprised after Coupet getting in before him for a few years.

Oh really? Hadn't heard that.

Coupet's not a patch on him, must have a more compatible star sign with the back four :lol:

He's retired from international football after being f***ed off repeatedly from Domenech. Not suprised after Coupet getting in before him for a few years.

Coupet's not a patch on him, must have a more compatible star sign with the back four :lol:

Sometimes I doubt who's more insane, Domenech or Maradona.

Sometimes I doubt who's more insane, Domenech or Maradona.

it is a tricky one sometimes  :snod:

Seaman was just on Sky Sports saying Arsenal don't need a new keeper and Bob Wilson apparently agrees with him  :facepalm:

Seaman making a shock return?

He'd be an improvement over Almunia the morris dance or Flapianski

(I actually do like Fabianski he needs a loan for experience)

Also, Lehmann was just on SSN saying the thought Almunia was world class against Barcelona but never watched any of Arsenal during the season, Lehmann hated Almunia.

Seaman was just on Sky Sports saying Arsenal don't need a new keeper and Bob Wilson apparently agrees with him  :facepalm:

Also, Lehmann was just on SSN saying the thought Almunia was world class against Barcelona but never watched any of Arsenal during the season, Lehmann hated Almunia.

It's Up for Grabs Now Podcast?

I'm not even an Arsenal fan but it's hilarious. I didn't realise Alan Davies was such a big Arsenal fan.

It's Up for Grabs Now Podcast?

I'm not even an Arsenal fan but it's hilarious. I didn't realise Alan Davies was such a big Arsenal fan.

Yeh, love it.

All of my mates listen ranging from Leeds-Leicester-Wolves fans. It's brilliant.

Ian Stone is hilarious.

Wojciech Szczęsny is where its at.

I haven't watched him hardly but the reviews he's getting from Brentford make him sound like the next big thing, he also really likes cabbage.

If Arsenal end the month with Joe Cole, Yaya Toure, £30m to play with but minus Fabregas, I think they'd still be a lot stronger.

There's absolutely no way Arsenal are selling Fabregas for 30 + Toure. I'm thinking they're selling 40-45 + toure.

Mannone, he has a few good games towards the beginning of the season. I never rated him but he was brilliant when he came in, made one mistake and Almunia and Fabianski were fit by then so replaced him.