Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest palnese

They can use a natural left winger, however. It's a good signing.

Funny how quick they are in getting rid of what supposedly were two of their most promising youngsters though.

Who?

Actually updated reports say that they are giving them *four* youngsters :lol:

Marcos Alonso, Alipio, Rodrigo and Sarabia. The latter two are supposedly the bees knees, great record at youth level.

I suppose they are including buyback clauses in all of them. But still it's funny how little they care.

I reckon Mourinho doesn't give a damn about the youngsters as he is likely to leave after a couple of years anyway. It's all about winning La Liga and the CL, and when he has achieved that, he will be off yet again.

Funny how quick they are in getting rid of what supposedly were two of their most promising youngsters though.

Could've just kept Robben like but interesting to see how Di Maria will perform on the bigger stage.

Never understood all the hype about Di Maria.. Maybe it's just me but I've watched him about 10 times and I'm yet to see him have a good game.. He has great technique and a decent cross but from what I've seen, I wouldn't say he's better than Adam Jonhson for example..

Could've just kept Robben like but interesting to see how Di Maria will perform on the bigger stage.

One of their biggest mistakes is getting rid of Robben. He's one of the best in the world. My favourite player.

Never understood all the hype about Di Maria.. Maybe it's just me but I've watched him about 10 times and I'm yet to see him have a good game.. He has great technique and a decent cross but from what I've seen, I wouldn't say he's better than Adam Jonhson for example..

Was outstanding against Everton and a few other teams in the UEFA Cup.

Disappointing in the second leg against Liverpool like.

One of their biggest mistakes is getting rid of Robben. He's one of the best in the world. My favourite player.

He was exceptionally selfish when at Madrid though, and his end product seems to have gotten better with Bayern (judging by the CL matchwinners this year). Remember him making similar runs down the flank for Madrid, but always following it up with a tame/wide shot and ignoring any open teammates in the process.

Cronaldo and Robben in the same team. They would have needed 3 balls.

Never been much of a believer in that they did wrong by selling Robben (he's much improved at Bayern, he never was much effective for Madrid), but they did need a real left winger. Sneijder was a whole different thing, though.

Soldado has been unveiled by Valencia today. Hope he does well there, he's been steadily improving as a player these last three seasons since he left Madrid and I think he can be a very good striker. Plus he's a Valencia lad which is always nice for them.

He should have been in South Africa instead of Mata, in my opinion.

Soldado has been unveiled by Valencia today. Hope he does well there, he's been steadily improving as a player these last three seasons since he left Madrid and I think he can be a very good striker. Plus he's a Valencia lad which is always nice for them.

He should have been in South Africa instead of Mata, in my opinion.

To think I thought we should sign him as recent as a month ago. Wishful thinking to say the least.

Banega was one of the best centre mids in La Liga last season so... no, not really.

The stupid thing was fucking him about for a season and then sending him to Atletico for a bit.

Guest kingdawson

There a Scholes style pic of Adriano's Johnson floating around the web or something?

Intrigued...in a heterosexual way...Anyone care to share it? Put it in a spoiler if possible.

Are you a Ash?