Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Fulham getting Martin Jol is a good move for them btw.

Definitely. I thought there was no way Fulham would go any direction other than backwards after Hodgson left but Jol is a smashing appointment.

Honestly he was amazing. Shite now though.

How was Campbell last year, rose-tinted glasses off?

Solid but unspectacular, didn't really make any mistakes, i was impressed. I'd take him for another year, if he'd agree!

I also love him passion.

Very.

Guest Stephen927

Marlon Harewood is considering a 2 year contract offer from Dubai club Al Ahli, currently managed by David O'Leary, according to the Daily Mirror.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I really missing something with Eduardo? Just seen his scoring record is 6 in 41 in the Premier League. I know he had the injury but I can't even remember it being that good in his first season anyway.

Nah, I think it was only half a season where he was really good. Whatever happened, or might have happened, for that half a season he was a joy to watch.

Impossible job to follow. Suprised he wanted to leave Ajax with them being in the Champions League (potentially) and that he hasn't won the Eredivisie with them.

Guest Roger Kint

I rate Jol. I think he'll do well there. Good move by Fulham again.

Great move for Fulham not sure it is for Jol though

Am I really missing something with Eduardo? Just seen his scoring record is 6 in 41 in the Premier League. I know he had the injury but I can't even remember it being that good in his first season anyway.

Nah, I think it was only half a season where he was really good. Whatever happened, or might have happened, for that half a season he was a joy to watch.

Eduardo is shite. Never recovered from his injury, I think mentally that tackle crippled him.

Juve's Sebastian Giovinco's is on the move.

Very very cheeky loan?

Jesus, I love him. He's absolutely tiny but absolutely rapid. Dunno about his general play but he's definitely an awesome impact player at this early age.

Very very cheeky loan?

Jesus, I love him. He's tiny but absolutely rapid. Dunno about his general play but he's definitely an awesome impact player at this early age.

Perfect match up with Carroll.

Looks likely for a permanent move though. Bari want to build a team around him.

Very very cheeky loan?

Absolute joke the way he's been underused at Juve. He'd already be in the Azzurri if he'd been given a sufficient chance.

No chance he'll come here though. He'll go to a midling Italian club and build his status back up before becoming the player he has the talent to be.

Very very cheeky loan?

Jesus, I love him. He's tiny but absolutely rapid. Dunno about his general play but he's definitely an awesome impact player at this early age.

Perfect match up with Carroll.

Looks likely for a permanent move though. Bari want to build a team around him.

Bahaha, the difference would be crazy. Carroll must be over a foot taller than him.

Still, he's a player in the Kieron Dyer mould which is something we need. However, he would get absolutely crushed by most of the teams in the Prem...

I say we sign Giovinco and pair him up with Maierhofer.

Very very cheeky loan?

Jesus, I love him. He's absolutely tiny but absolutely rapid. Dunno about his general play but he's definitely an awesome impact player at this early age.

That is definitely what he is like on computer games.

Very very cheeky loan?

That is definitely what he is like on computer games.

:lol:

Only seen him on highlight shows and one or two matches where he was a sub. Don't worry, my knowledge is never from computer games.

Joe Cole signed for Liverpool.

I actually liked him, untill now, what fucking cunt he is, then again he only had the option of going to Spurs or Liverpool, and has played only for Chelsea, and West Ham. So now I can put him in the cunt pile.

Joe Cole  signed for Liverpool.

I actually liked him, untill now, what fucking cunt he is, then again he only had the option of going to Spurs or Liverpool, and has played only for Chelsea, and West Ham, so he's a big fucking cunt.

Good rationale on that one.