Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Can't blame Milner like after the way he's been messed about by Villla  etc etc :rolleyes:

I was a little surprised when I read that comment from O'Neill. Milner appears to be somewhat of a t*** tbh, he's only been there two seasons. Great business for Villa though, they double their money in 24 months.

Can't blame Milner like after the way he's been messed about by Villla  etc etc :rolleyes:

I was a little surprised when I read that comment from O'Neill. Milner appears to be somewhat of a t*** tbh, he's only been there two seasons. Great business for Villa though, they double their money in 24 months.

Eh?  :crazy2:

EDIT: You sly bastard, edited it making me look like the daft one :knuppel2:

Eh?  :crazy2:

EDIT: You sly b******, edited it making me look like the daft one :knuppel2:

LOL :)

"A player i often remarked as the worst i've seen in the premier league for years."

thickest bunch in football  :laugh:

i'm guessing they are basing their entire opinions on that one 'mistake' he made against liverpool. morons. bodes well though, i'm more than content for other clubs to underestimate Enrique.

I love Enrique but he was pretty hit and miss last time tbh. Expecting much better from him this season.

he got much better as our relegation season went on, seemed to have adapted to premier league pace

I love Enrique but he was pretty hit and miss last time tbh. Expecting much better from him this season.

Was the least of our problems back then. Our soft centre never gave him a chance and still might cause us problems this year.  Having Guti injured for long spells didnt help either not least because he then had to have Duff or a CM in front of him at LW..

Still think thats a weird move for Raul. Spend your entire career with possibly the most famous club in the world and then end with a couple of seasons in...Germany.

Thought he'd just retire as a 1 club man.

Playing for Schalke isn't that bad actually. He might win the Bundesliga with them next season.

I'd be utterly flabbergasted if Bayern didn't retain their title. Kroos & Braafheid to come back in and they're bound to buy some others.

Raul is going to get some more CL football under his belt though.

Braafheid :lol:

The Celtic flop? Really?