Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Aye Onuoha would have fit the bill.

However, we can't fault Chris for sticking with his players, he signed both Perch and Simpson. We have the two Taylor's who can play right back too.

Craig Bellamy says he may quit football altogether - although that may just mean he's moving to Blackburn ;)

I wonder what the chances are of him going to Celtic? Always said he wanted to go there but they couldn't pay his wages? Maybe he'll make the sacrifice.

Onuoha is a good signing for that lot.

Saying that, how many Centre-Halves has he signed in his time there? Bramble, Dawson, Ferdinand, Da Silva, Mensah, Kilgallon (?)...

For being such a good defender he can't seem to spot a good one. The cabbage-faced minge.

Guest neesy111

We should go all out for Bellamy, he'd come here in an eyeblink.

this, also wages won't be a problem cos if he was after money, he would just stay in city's reserves earning his 60k a week

Guest neesy111

Carlo realising relying on an ageing squad will catch you out like how it did finally with him at Milan.

i think he knew that at milan, but silvio b didn't give him the funds to buy a new squad

Guest neesy111

I'm bored of this boring ass transfer window.

it's shit, but it's cos football is virtually bust minus a few clubs

How sweet would it be to get Bellamy?

Would dramatically change our situation this year imo.

Carroll - Bellamy - Ben Arfa

Jonas - Nolan - Barton - Routledge

Enrique - Colo - Williamson

Harper

:shifty:

Terrible formation.

Guest neesy111

Didn't Bellamy say a few weeks ago he wants to join Cardiff? Although theres no way they'd be able to afford his wages

i remember early this year he said it, again he wouldn't be bothered about wages since he'd know they wouldn't be able to afford them