Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Kevin-Prince Boateng has signed for Milan

medical today

He has signed for Genoa, who in turn are loaning him to Milan. :pow:

Why the hell would Genoa do that?

Milan are ready to finalise a loan move for Portsmouth midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng, a report from Tuttomercato has stated.

Cash-strapped Pompey look likely to sell Boateng to Genoa, despite Anthony Vanden Borre’s refusal to make a switch to England. From the Grifoni, Boateng is set to be loaned out to Milan.

The Rossoneri have appeared on the fringes of the chase for the battling Ghana midfielder for much of the summer but are ready to take him for a year, with the accord set to be formalised at Milanello on Monday,

It is reported that they will sign a temporary deal for the former Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder, who was such a driving force for the Black Stars in South Africa this summer.

Unless there is an unexpected glitch at this late stage, the move should go through imminently and is designed to help energise the Milan support, who have only purchased 16,000 season tickets in comparison to the 27,000 that had been sold at this stage last year.

Milan are ready to finalise a loan move for Portsmouth midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng, a report from Tuttomercato has stated.

Cash-strapped Pompey look likely to sell Boateng to Genoa, despite Anthony Vanden Borre’s refusal to make a switch to England. From the Grifoni, Boateng is set to be loaned out to Milan.

The Rossoneri have appeared on the fringes of the chase for the battling Ghana midfielder for much of the summer but are ready to take him for a year, with the accord set to be formalised at Milanello on Monday,

It is reported that they will sign a temporary deal for the former Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder, who was such a driving force for the Black Stars in South Africa this summer.

Unless there is an unexpected glitch at this late stage, the move should go through imminently and is designed to help energise the Milan support, who have only purchased 16,000 season tickets in comparison to the 27,000 that had been sold at this stage last year.

16,000 STs so far? Man, can think of a few bottom half La Liga teams that do better. Milan are really dying.

Hold on, weren't Arsenal the team that took the most points from other teams in the top four last season?

No chance, we were shit against the other 'big teams' did Liverpool double but that's understandable didn't once beat Man u/Chelsea/Man City

We need to improve there, in our defence though some of the games such as the first Manu game we should have won and were the better team but Diaby decided he didn't want to win. Also the 4-2 defeat away at Man City was an unfair score but again, as you all say, end product innit.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah right, shit. Maybe it was the season before then? I'm sure I remember a season where you beat Man United at OT and got some other decent results.

Arsenal are the best footballing team in the country without a shadow of a doubt but when it comes to playing the best in the league, they have difficulty in breaking down defences, no matter how much possession they have.

I love watching them but sometimes, they need to adopt a more direct or varied approach and the lack in doing this is usually their downfall against the top teams.

By the way, I like Kosicky but cannot understand all the hype about Nasri.

I love Nasri, he's so much better than Rosicky it's unreal, Nasri's passing and movement is like having, albeit a downgrade, of Xavi there. He's really good, the only argument with him was he only performed at home but last season he improved on that and really took over Rosicky as a starter.

I can see us playing a lot more direct this season with Chamakh now and getting a lot more crosses into the box when need be as we have done during pre-season, noticeably more in fact.

I'd bin Rosicky like, haven't seen him a good game in a long while, has definitely been hit by his injuries and seems to have stagnated. Could probably get a decent fee in too and Arsenal have plenty of identikit weak as piss midfielders anyway.

Aye, i was saying this to a mate, i'd much rather play Wilshere every week with the hunger he has than a half decent Rosicky who seems to just meander around the pitch with no seaming intention of doing anything. The annoying thing is that he his very good, he just doesn't do anything...

Aye, i was saying this to a mate, i'd much rather play Wilshere every week with the hunger he has than a half decent Rosicky who seems to just meander around the pitch with no seaming intention of doing anything. The annoying thing is that he his very good, he just doesn't do anything...

Aye i'd agree with that. Nasri, Wilshere and Rosicky seem very much to be the same player. Best in the hole but can operate wide if need be but to a lower standard and you don't really need 3 of those players. I'd imagine Rosicky is on a fair wage n all. I think a change could be beneficial to him n all, reignite the fire in his belly he seems to have lost.

No idea but him and Zigic has potential. Could be a Quinn-Phillips style pairing.

Very much so, definitely a step up on Jerome and Chucho, although Jerome will probably still get a fair share of appearances.

Zigic is shit.

He's far from shit. Will get goals due to his size and can play a bit, great signing for Birmingham.

Mackem mate who was at the match reckons he turned the game for them, was a handful and unsettled their back line.