Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If we're not even in for him I will kill myself.

Bit much like.

He's fucking class though, even if the Lazio fans have warped him a bit...

http://u.goal.com/92200/92239.jpg

Zárate caused controversy when he was photographed apparently giving a fascist salute while watching Lazio lose to Bari  in March 2010 among a group of fans, though his agent claimed afterwards that the player "did not realise the significance of his gesture" and did not know who Hitler or Mussolini were.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we're not even in for him I will kill myself.

Bit much like.

He's fucking class though, even if the Lazio fans have warped him a bit...

http://u.goal.com/92200/92239.jpg

Zárate caused controversy when he was photographed apparently giving a fascist salute while watching Lazio lose to Bari  in March 2010 among a group of fans, though his agent claimed afterwards that the player "did not realise the significance of his gesture" and did not know who Hitler or Mussolini were.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i've actually met someone that didn't know who hitler was.

Steffen Iversen possibly in talks with West Ham according to Norwegian paper Dagbladet.

That would be an odd transfer.

West Ham have more or less signed Caicedo btw. Season long loan; was on SSN earlier.

Steffen Iversen possibly in talks with West Ham according to Norwegian paper Dagbladet.

That would be an odd transfer.

West Ham have more or less signed Caicedo btw. Season long loan; was on SSN earlier.

Could see it happening though, Iversen desperately wants to move to London as his family is relocating there (wife and kid) and would pretty much accept any role at a club as long as he still gets to play football, plus with only four months left on his contract it would pretty much be a free transfer and West Ham would have an experience back up striker.

Odemwingie to West Brom? :lol:

I think Odemwingie is very decent.

He's better than every other attacking player they have, imo. (This is more a statement about Brom than Osaze, though) I would certainly have him here. Good athlete who works hard and has good technical ability. Never a big goal scorer, but generally very helpful. Would have had him here despite his crippling selfishness.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Werder Bremen apparantly on the verge of signing a french lad called Hatem Ben Arfa as a direct replacement for Ozil

anyone know anything about him?

As if we can afford Zarate.

He's not even very good.

And he's a nasty little fascist cunt, too, who, whilst he might fit in at a squalid right wing lunatic asylum like Lazio, we don't really want to see (back) here.

"Didn't know the significance of it", my fucking arse.

As if we can afford Zarate.

He's not even very good.

And he's a nasty little fascist c***, too, who, whilst he might fit in at a squalid right wing lunatic asylum like Lazio, we don't really want to see (back) here.

"Didn't know the significance of it", my f***ing arse.

He's very talented and would walk into our first team.

I think you're right about his salute though, there's no way he'd 'never heard of Hitler or Mussolini' :lol: