Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I agree with you Ash, but the fact you rate every player alive means your point doesn't hold that much weight on here.

:lol: I don't rate every player alive!

You do like. Especially every Arsenal player.

I remember when you said you REALLY rate Ben Watson.

Guest Heneage

I agree with you Ash, but the fact you rate every player alive means your point doesn't hold that much weight on here.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/11/article-0-00B7E49700000578-777_306x423.jpg

"He is literally the best midfielder in Wigan Richard."

I still like him, think he could be playing for a much better side.

Edit: You have a mint memory

I still like him, think he could be playing for a much better side.

What about Denilson?

I assume it's because Gold and Sullivan are complete dipshits. Considering how long they've been involved in football, they have completely no idea how to run West Ham sanely. They remind me a lot of Shephered, funnily enough.

Guest Wearside

Where the hell do Sunderland get this money from? Surely they'll be f***ed if they don't do well soon?

Another myth.

Bruce has spent £13m NET in his 18 months with us and the days of spending millions like we did with Keane are long gone now,if someone is brought in, then it will mean someone else will be getting sold and because of these new UEFA financial regulations that are due to come in shortly most clubs will be in the same bracket.

As for Downing,I would be delighted if we get him,on the times I've seen Villa this season he has looked one of their best players and exactly the type of player we are crying out for.

Where the hell do Sunderland get this money from? Surely they'll be f***ed if they don't do well soon?

Another myth.

Bruce has spent £13m NET in his 18 months with us and the days of spending millions like we did with Keane are long gone now,if someone is brought in, then it will mean someone else will be getting sold and because of these new UEFA financial regulations that are due to come in shortly most clubs will be in the same bracket.

As for Downing,I would be delighted if we get him,on the times I've seen Villa this season he has looked one of their best players and exactly the type of player we are crying out for.

http://www.a-love-supreme.com/images/pics_l_landscape/mackem.JPGhttp://epguides.com/MythBusters/cast.jpg

Guest Wearside

Why would Villa sell Downing?

Maybe Houllier wants to bring in his own men,I would be surprised if Downing was sold but as the saying goes "everyone has a price" and Villa have 2 good wingers in Young and Albrighton to fall back on.

Guest Heneage

Another myth.

Would he work in Bruce's 4-3-3 though? Also if like you say it's one in one out who will leave?

Guest Wearside

Another myth.

Would he work in Bruce's 4-3-3 though? Also if like you say it's one in one out who will leave?

If Downing was bought,one of the 3 forwards would have to drop to the bench.

I have a feeling Gordon will be sold in the summer,only got 18 month left on his contract and not heard a sniff about it getting extended and we already have a ready made replacement in Mignolet.

Guest kingdawson

Another myth.

I have a feeling Gordon will be sold in the summer,only got 18 month left on his contract and not heard a sniff about it getting extended and we already have a ready made replacement in Mignolet.

Any chance you'd sell us Gyan in January....

Guest Wearside

Another myth.

Any chance you'd sell us Gyan in January....

He has already played for Rennes and Sunderland this season so even if we wanted too he couldn't play for another team until next season and then add in he wouldn't get in ahead of Defoe,Van der Vaart and Carroll :) and it looks a non starter.

apparently west ham werent paying attention 2 years ago when micheal owen showed he has no heart for a fight by allegedly lining up a bid for him, i assume to keep mr dyer company in the injury room

Aye, thought the same. Owen is probably the last player you'd want in a relegation fight.