Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Madrid pondering a €40m bid for ManCity's Tévez, according to Marca.

He will cost them a lot more than that. Doubt City would sell him in the middle of the season either especially when they are in with a chance of winning the title. Real definitely need another striker though.

"Everyone knows he is a tremendous player but having considered the overall package (one which certainly wasn't unfair on the part of his representatives to ask for given his talent and experience), Keane's age and the length of contract we felt that financially he wasn't the best option available."

contradiction?

Pienaar's off to Chelsea then. Reasonably surprised.

My guess is that Pienaar will wind up at Spurs.

Chelsea's £3m bid has been accepted but apparently the agent has told Chelsea that Pienaar wants to go to Spurs.  Levy won't offer more than £2m and will wait until the summer to get him on a free.  Bit petty if you ask me, Pienaar at even £3m is a bargain.

apparently downings off to liverpool

why in gods name are they selling him when hes been their best player

Where did you see this?

Guest kingdawson

Downing is a decent player but rather poor signing for Pool imo. How can you go from trying to sign Elia to signing Downing.

Never rated Downing tbh, and if Liverpool where going to sing someone this window, surely a striker should have been first.

Their width is essentially Johnson, and he's had to play left back the last couple of games. Downing makes sense.

SUPERTOON doesn't rate much players, does he  :lol:

Aye he is no Danny Graham is he.

i'll tell you this. if danny graham was playing for us yesterday, we would of won 4-1.  :thup:

spurs agree fee for pienaar

Do you reckon this could mean Kranjcer is to leave?

If so yes please.

SUPERTOON doesn't rate Kranjcar much.