Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Keane had a sly dig at Birmingham when sky stopped him twas quite funny.

Babel to Hoffenheim too.

It was Brum that was chasing Keane, Keane wants to stay in London, either Fulham or Wham.  Prefers the idea of Wham as he wants £70kpw plus £1m bonus if they  avoid relegation.

Guest kingdawson

Babel to Hoffenheim too.

What did he say?

Guest kingdawson

Spurs training ground is more like Piccadilly Circus today.  Pienaar and his entourage, Keane's agent and hangers on, same with Gio.

Pienaar all but done, Gio going on loan to Italy, O'Hara maybe going on loan to Wham, Keane going nowhere unless the money is right.

Spurs played a friendly with QPR, Spurs won 9-2, O'Hara and Woodgate both played 45 mins.

FFS can't we just sell Gio and O'hara. What's with all these lame loan deals.

KD: thoughts on how Pienaar will fit in? Pleased he went to your lot over Chelsea, at least he's got a chance of getting some decent game time. I assume he won't be starting, but he'll be useful to come on, possibly also backup for VDV in that AMC role?

I'm not going to lie, even if it is due to his contract running out, it's a painfully good deal.

Guest Stephen927

Wikipedia says that Pancrate is on trial at Leicester, or I may be very late to the party

That was October time I think.

KD: thoughts on how Pienaar will fit in? Pleased he went to your lot over Chelsea, at least he's got a chance of getting some decent game time. I assume he won't be starting, but he'll be useful to come on, possibly also backup for VDV in that AMC role?

I'm not going to lie, even if it is due to his contract running out, it's a painfully good deal.

Could see Harry playing him on the right and bringing Lennon off the pine for now, as more of an impact player.

Guest Heneage

Babel to Hoffenheim too.

What did he say?

'It was never gonna happen' in relation to the deal itself, to which he added: 'I think they just wanted some publicity'.

Eric Dier (that English kid at Sporting Lisbon who the media made a fuss of recently) was at Finch Farm today and is supposed to be joining us in the summer.

Just what we need like, a 16yr old centre half.