Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If LFC sells Torres and replaces him with Suarez and if Suarez fails they are in deeeeeep trouble.

So if Liverpool sell there main striker & replace him with someone that fails, your saying LFC will be in deeeeeep trouble, I think you could be onto something there.

If LFC sells Torres and replaces him with Suarez and if Suarez fails they are in deeeeeep trouble.

So if Liverpool sell there main striker & replace him with someone that fail your saying LFC will be in deeeeeep trouble, I think you could be onto something there.

Hehe might have been a little bit captain obvious there sorry :p

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

not exactly the best pr eh

now maybe the scousers will believe it or maybe they'll say nah theres no quotes from torres in that official website update

:lol:

So if Liverpool sell there main striker & replace him with someone that fail your saying LFC will be in deeeeeep trouble, I think you could be onto something there.

Hehe might have been a little bit captain obvious there sorry :p

:thup:

Some nice farewell messages from the Liverpool fans!

im gonna f***ing knee cap you!!!

f***ing coward! c***! Hope you get injured!

f***ing Scum Bag After What We Did For You Ya Horrible c***

f***ing scum bag f*** off down south you ungrateful faggot

Some nice farewell messages from the Liverpool fans!

im gonna f***ing knee cap you!!!

f***ing coward! c***! Hope you get injured!

f***ing Scum Bag After What We Did For You Ya Horrible c***

f***ing scum bag f*** off down south you ungrateful faggot

Where have we heard this before...

If he goes then Liverpool have no one, Gerrard can now pretty much be marked out of a game, and Torres was the only decent guy they had if Gerrard wasn't left to roam free.

I bet you this Saurez kid turns out to be another Kuyt, or that kid Real bought a few years back who we were linked with.

now maybe the scousers will believe it or maybe they'll say nah theres no quotes from torres in that official website update

it was amusing to read rawk while the more reliable out of the journalism lot (first times then telegraph sid lowe etc) said he wanted out and they were rubbishing it for lack of quotes from torres (while another segment called him every name under the sun) or from lfc and basically stuck their heads in the sand

Guest Wearside

Be funny if Suarez turned out to be like that Alonso fella at Boro,scored a shit load in the Dutch but totally out of his depth in England.I can see Liverpool struggling badly if he is Torres replacement.

Be funny if Suarez turned out to be like that Alonso fella at Boro,scored a shit load in the Dutch but totally out of his depth in England.I can see Liverpool struggling badly if he is Torres replacement.

He's 5 times the footballer Alves is.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

it was amusing to read rawk while the more reliable out of the journalism lot (first times then telegraph sid lowe etc) said he wanted out and they were rubbishing it for lack of quotes from torres (while another segment called him every name under the sun) or from lfc and basically stuck their heads in the sand

Aye, that was doing my head in too.

Guest Wearside

Be funny if Suarez turned out to be like that Alonso fella at Boro,scored a s*** load in the Dutch but totally out of his depth in England.I can see Liverpool struggling badly if he is Torres replacement.

He's 5 times the footballer Alves is.

Big risk for Liverpool IMO,the Dutch league is awful and any half decent striker would score a boatload in that league,for £22+m I would want a tried and tested top striker and Suarez has a lot to prove.

Guest neesy111

Amazes me that people are questioning his decision to leave Liverpool.  The guy wants to be successful, he hasn't won a trophy in his domestic career and liverpool are on the way down.

He's getting out at the right time if you ask me.

Guest neesy111

Rooney, Tevez, Bent and now Torres have all done this same trick over the last 6 months. Arguably 4 of the top 5 strikers in the country.

:kasper:

His goal record over the last 5 seasons would concur with that theory.

Guest Wearside

Rooney, Tevez, Bent and now Torres have all done this same trick over the last 6 months. Arguably 4 of the top 5 strikers in the country.

Easily in the top 4 strikers in this country,his goalscoring record is phenomenal wherever he has played at.

I said arguably. His overall game obviously means he's not in the same stratosphere as the others but in terms of goals you could put him there.

His goal record over the last 5 seasons would concur with that theory.

Drogba, Anelka, van Persie and Berbatov ends the argument.