Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

He'll fit right in with Cattermole, dorty bassa's

and your point is?

Lost on you, it would seem.

Evidently. I was talking about on the pitch stuff you retort by posting a video of off the field stuff.

You'd have better off talking about him punching MGP.

So being a "dirty b******" applies only to on the field activities?

Kicking the crap out of some random bloke in the middle of the street doesn't qualify?

OK then, fair enough. Sunderland haven't had a single player recieve a red card for dangerous play/violent conduct this season though, whilst Newcastle have (off the top of my head) received four.

Therefore I don't see the point your trying to make in labelling two of our players "dirty bastards".

Players that get booked a lot are generally referred to as dirty no?

Not as far as I'm aware?

Seeing as yellow cards are awarded for all manner of things - you don't even have to make a tackle to get a yellow card, no?

Come off it, Cattermole's bookings aren't for chatting back to the ref or time wasting. He gets booked for late tackles and mistimed tackles. For someone who is a supposed defensive midfield he's crocked a lot of players with bad tackles and I think he's a limited player who isn't even a hardman he's a giant bottler as proved by his disgusting kick at Tiote in the derby.

Gio off on loan to Dnipro.

Juande Ramos showing him the nightlife made the difference......................

Surely a loan to an English club would of been better?

I think Harry has given up on Gio, just trying to get rid.

Why the f*** does he want to buy Lass though?

1) Spot on.  Came back from the WC in sensational form and within a couple of weeks of clubbing she was sh*t

2)  Miles better than Palacios.  Apparently we can get a good price for Wilson if we can get his replacement signed.

Gio off on loan to Dnipro.

Juande Ramos showing him the nightlife made the difference......................

Surely a loan to an English club would of been better?

His reputation goes before him.  No one wants to know unless there is an option to buy at a ridiculously low figure.

Have you borrowed Rob W's . key?

??

Pav to Sunderland has been a possibility for most of the window.  Looks more likely now if Spurs sign a striker.  I expect no new striker and Pav to stay.

Just the excessive ............... is a Rob trait.

On the topic of Pavlyuchenko I'm suprised none of the Russian teams have come calling?

Don't know how people mess up "then" and "than". Not unless that's how they say it in their head? Like me with "should of, would of, could of"  Only posh wankers say "should have, could have would have" :shifty:

Don't know how people mess up "then" and "than". Not unless that's how they say it in their head? Like me with "should of, would of, could of"  Only literate wankers say "should have, could have would have" :shifty:

Fyp.

Guest Tall Striker

West Ham sign Keane.

West Ham's wage bill must be ridiculous with Wayne Bridge on loan as well.

Even better when they go down :thup:

Guest neesy111

West Ham sign Keane.

West Ham's wage bill must be ridiculous with Wayne Bridge on loan as well.

Even better when they go down :thup:

With £200M on an olympic stadium as well.