Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Pedro > Neymar.

You have never watched Neymar to be honest. Neymar is a better player than Pedro, but it's all about the fit. Pedro fits in very well in the Barcelona team. But in my opinion there's no doubt Neymar is the better player.

Pedro has scored 40 goals in the last season and a half.

Pedro > Neymar.

You have never watched Neymar to be honest. Neymar is a better player than Pedro, but it's all about the fit. Pedro fits in very well in the Barcelona team. But in my opinion there's no doubt Neymar is the better player.

Pedro has scored 40 goals in the last season and a half.

And Neymar has scored 57 in the last two seasons where he's been 17 and 18. I'm not saying Pedro is a bad player, much more the contrary I believe he's a great player.

This is the archetypal Felipao post.

Brazilian player is class, defend Brazilian player to the hilt, Brazilian player is better than other better player of different nationality, we should buy this Brazilian player. Woo, Brazil. etc

;)

Kind of yes, bar the fact that I'm the first to criticize when some Brazilian player is overhyped. But I guess Neymar won't be better than anyone, not even Carroll until he has proven it in Europe.

One day Neymar will be the better striker of them all, if he doesn't then he screwed it up just like other brazilians such as Robinho (who btw was shit yesterday).

And I guess I wasn't wrong about Leonardo ;)

Guest Heneage

I shouldn't laugh but Maroune Zemmama on the news said 'In Scotland I played six games' but it sounded like 'Sex games'.

That is all.

Pedro's strike rate in the league is around 25% this season (47 shots, 12 goals). As comparison, Messi's on 25% (93 shots, 24 goals) and Cronaldo's on 15% (163 shots :lol:, 24 goals).

He's great. He reminds me a fucking lot of Raúl (don't tell my friends I said that), in the way that he doesn't seem to be excellent at anything but he is amazingly smart on the pitch and uses what he has to the best.

I can see what you mean by that.

Overmars  :smitten: I remember when i was younger i had a great figure of him and Bergkamp in my window, loved them, wish i still had them.

One of my favourite ever non NUFC players, didn't have any particularly stand out features aside from pace but had a great knack of being in the right place/time and always sought to do the right option. Always wanted us to buy him to replace Gillespie in the heady days of yore before he went to Arsenal.

Marca reporting Real Madrid has bid €60m for Cesc.

I like to believe that Cesc would only leave us for you, I'd be very disappointed if it was for anybody else.

It's just Marca stirring the pot, most probably.

That said, don't think we'll (seriously) go for him this summer. If Carroll and Torres go for those amounts no way Arsenal would sell Cesc for any price we can afford.

I'll blame Mike Ashley.

Is Neymar a bigger talent than nilmar ?

Much bigger. Nilmar has always been consider a good player who could make it, but Neymar has been talked about since he wa 13 or 14. Neymar if he can reach his maximum potential will become a great striker, but it's all up to him. Nilmar is doing great or at least was couple of months ago, but he has never really been seen as the next #9 in the Brazilian national team.

Marca reporting Real Madrid has bid €60m for Cesc.

I like to believe that Cesc would only leave us for you, I'd be very disappointed if it was for anybody else.

It's just Marca stirring the pot, most probably.

That said, don't think we'll (seriously) go for him this summer. If Carroll and Torres go for those amounts no way Arsenal would sell Cesc for any price we can afford.

I'll blame Mike Ashley.

You're learning!