Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'm not sure Gash understands the concept of someone not being amazing or brilliant.

Tell me one player who isn't amazing or brilliant.

I'm not sure Gash understands the concept of someone not being amazing or brilliant.

Ronaldinho > Henry

Easily.

Not a chance in he'll, Rooney aside he's the most overrated player of our generation!

:undecided:

Well then, IP. Your answer is right there. Rooney is NOT amazing. Nor is he even brilliant!

Yeah, Rooney's shit.  All the other ones are really good though.

Is Gash somehow still defending Arsenals goalkeepers?

I am in NO way defending Manuel Almunia, he should be nowhere near a Premier League challenging side.

I do, it's the good category which Rooney well and truly falls into but doesn't get near the amazing category.

Sorry Fabregash but you're the most biased fan I've ever known :lol: Its amazing how you defend your players - imagine if we were like that with Smith?!

Honestly i'm not biased at all! Really, i don't get that at all.

Sorry Fabregash but you're the most biased fan I've ever known :lol: Its amazing how you defend your players - imagine if we were like that with Smith?!

Read back some of your posts in defence of some of your mistake-making players - you'd think you were unlucky not to be winning the quadruple :laugh:

Read back some of your posts in defence of some of your mistake-making players - you'd think you were unlucky not to be winning the quadruple :laugh:

I like to defend our players but i am well aware of our faults, i'm not biased though. I don't think i really get my opinions across well on here tbh.

Well, we know you don't have any issues with being techno pretentious.

How, watch your mouth son. Go spend 10 minutes going through your humongous CD wallet or something, that'll calm you down.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loven11

Chelsea have agreed a pre-contract deal with Sao Paulo's Lucas Piazon but the attacking midfielder will not arrive at Stamford Bridge until January 2012.

Piazon, 17, cannot join until he turns 18 next January, meaning the transfer window in the same month is the earliest he can complete his move.

The Brazil youth international is "expected to join on a long-term deal", Chelsea said on Friday.

Chelsea have not disclosed the fee but reports have said it could reach £10m.

Adriano signed for Corinthians.

Dear me, if he gets his life back on track he will be huge with Liedson who has been scoring goals for fun. But who am I kidding, he won't and he'll just be a static fatty upfront, kind of like Ronaldo but less humble and less liked.

Dear me, if he gets his life back on track he will be huge with Liedson who has been scoring goals for fun. But who am I kidding, he won't and he'll just be a static fatty upfront, kind of like Ronaldo but less humble and less liked.

Nice avatar.

I can't wait to see how those two progress, hopefully they can bring the true Samba style back to Brazil.

Surprised Corinthians bothered with they already being out of the Libertadores, although he did do well at Flamengo but they were his home town team.

At his best in Inter, Adriano was f***ing unbelievable though . The defenders that were up against him probably had 90 min of hell.  He was big, strong and fast. But still the defenders had to mark him, regardless of the beating that  led to, because they knew that if he was given enough space to release a shot in the vicinity of the box, it was almost like giving away a penalty.