Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Ganso has verbally accepted a deal to go to Corinthians after Santos get knocked out the Libertadores according to reports.

Seriously, what is the point? Its the biggest sideways step in history. Football is weird....

Ganso has verbally accepted a deal to go to Corinthians after Santos get knocked out the Libertadores according to reports.

Seriously, what is the point? Its the biggest sideways step in history. Football is weird....

Corinthians are huge compared to Santos like. Couple more years learning his trade then a move to Europe. Sounds fair enough to me.

He (like Neymar) is basically biding his time until eventually going to Europe. Just think they may as well stay at Santos and continue their education for a couple more years. How do the Santos fans feel about this?

Fucking hell, if Ganso signed for us (Corinthians) I'd go fucking crazy. On the other hand it's just a way to help Corinthians earn money and Ganso move to Europe.

All he wants is to play in Europe apparently, and I don't blame him. This guy is going to be huge if he keeps up his level, fucking magical player.

Neymar on the other hand should only leave for play in Spain. Stay in Brazil or go to Spain. He won't make it in England, and Italian football is awful.

Maybe Clichy + £10 million.

Big clubs have, according to the rags, been looking at Clichy... The likes of Barca and AC Milan have been mentioned... Don't understand why but unless he is planning on selling. Doubt it.

being honest trading out clichy for baines would be a very good decision by wenger, can't see it happening mind

Big clubs have, according to the rags, been looking at Clichy... The likes of Barca and AC Milan have been mentioned... Don't understand why but unless he is planning on selling. Doubt it.

being honest trading out clichy for baines would be a very good decision by wenger, can't see it happening mind

My sentiments exactly.

My sentiments exactly.

Doesn't Wenger rate Gibbs? If so I'd imagine he'll be too stubborn to go out and pay so much for a player in a position where one of 'his kids' is coming through. Baines is worth more than £10m as well.

An (albeit) shit Arsenal blog are 'reporting' that Arsenal will make a £10m move for Baines in the transfer window, now he would be a class signing and no doubt about it would be better than Clichy how he has been the last 2 seasons but it has to be made up rubbish, Arsene Wenger has a lot of faith in Clichy and i don't think Everton would sell for £10m?

Made up rubbish.

He's been the best left back in the league this year.

But for what it's worth, £15m minimum. Don't want that liability Clichy in my team.

My sentiments exactly.

Doesn't Wenger rate Gibbs? If so I'd imagine he'll be too stubborn to go out and pay so much for a player in a position where one of 'his kids' is coming through. Baines is worth more than £10m as well.

I know Gibbs is still young but he's looked very poor every time I've seen him recently.

An (albeit) s*** Arsenal blog are 'reporting' that Arsenal will make a £10m move for Baines in the transfer window, now he would be a class signing and no doubt about it would be better than Clichy how he has been the last 2 seasons but it has to be made up rubbish, Arsene Wenger has a lot of faith in Clichy and i don't think Everton would sell for £10m?

I might write a blog post about Everton making a £20m bid for Fabregas.

An (albeit) s*** Arsenal blog are 'reporting' that Arsenal will make a £10m move for Baines in the transfer window, now he would be a class signing and no doubt about it would be better than Clichy how he has been the last 2 seasons but it has to be made up rubbish, Arsene Wenger has a lot of faith in Clichy and i don't think Everton would sell for £10m?

Basically would be exactly the same thing, it got me thinking though what a great move it would be.

Basically would be exactly the same thing, it got me thinking though what a great move it would be.

It would be. We could use someone of Fabregas' quality.

It would be. We could use someone of Fabregas' quality.

Swap?

he he, my comments on Torres to Chelski:

I've missed Chelsea splashing the cash TBH, would like to see him in their team.

how do you envisage that working then, in football terms?  he'd be another sheva imo

totally the wrong type of team for that type of player

:snod:

he he, my comments on Torres to Chelski:

I've missed Chelsea splashing the cash TBH, would like to see him in their team.

how do you envisage that working then, in football terms?  he'd be another sheva imo

totally the wrong type of team for that type of player

:snod:

Wow, I'd forgotten I'd even posted that. I suppose I just thought that Torres needed a fresh start and would recapture his best form pretty quickly.

Well done for taking a break from admiring yourself in the mirror to post that bit of self congratulation BTW!

Diego Forlan being linked with a move to Sao Paulo.

Wouldn't be surprised. Been getting plenty of flack from his own fans for some sub-par performances this year, despite his quality.