Who Do You Have?

mozy

If I was going to get any name now, I would probably get Beye, but then I'd feel stupid because I look nowt like him. Like when you see 6 foot white men with Martins 9 on the back of their shirt  :lol:

what an extremely odd thing to say

:lol:

Maybe he only buys a replica shirt to impersonate people?

"Well, you don't have any identification or your account number, but you are wearing your work shirt, Mr. Martins. How much will you be withdrawing?"

I was going to buy the new home shirt with Smith on the back, but then I decided against buying the new shirt.

If I was going to get any name now, I would probably get Beye, but then I'd feel stupid because I look nowt like him. Like when you see 6 foot white men with Martins 9 on the back of their shirt  :lol:

That'd be me  :snod:

me anol

Guest Sam

Got a home shirt with

EIGHTEEN

Reckon I'll buy next seasons away shirt and get Beye put on the back.

Guest rebel_yell12

Of late, I get the number 10 with no name...as it is the number I wore when I played myself.  Still dreaming, I suppose.   :blush:  I put "10" in everything, which is sad.  Even my "license plate" on my car over here in the US has my nickname and 10 on it.  

I used to have Ian Rush's #9 kit when I was young -- though, I honestly can't remember if the number was really on it every season or if I just pretended to be him so much I've imprinted that on the memory.  I could ask Mum (the 'kit man' for the house), but it's very late in England and I'm not waking her for that.  My brother took the piss out of me for getting Owen 18 on my kit at the start of the 97-98 season but I have returned the abuse ten-fold over the last ten seasons.  It doesn't hurt my tendency to get "10" on my kits that Owen switched to that number the following season.  Too bad my other predictions haven't turned out as well, I could've made some money off that sort of talent.  My brother preferred defenders, as he played there (he's 6'3", I'm almost 5'10" hence the difference in our playing positions), and currently has 23 with no name on it.  My Dad is hardcore consistent.  He's gotten Heighway on the back of every kit for as long as I can remember -- used to drag us to LFC youth matches when we were in Liverpool just so he could see how "Heighway's lads" were doing (my family is a frightening group).  I stopped putting a name on the kit after Owen left for Real Madrid and I had a season with an Owen 10 LFC kit that earned me much abuse.  My luck would have it that the minute I got say...Torres' name on the kit, something would happen and he'd be off.  So it's just "10" for me.  

Of late, I get the number 10 with no name...as it is the number I wore when I played myself.  Still dreaming, I suppose.  :blush:  I put "10" in everything, which is sad.  Even my "license plate" on my car over here in the US has my nickname and 10 on it. 

I used to have Ian Rush's #9 kit when I was young -- though, I honestly can't remember if the number was really on it every season or if I just pretended to be him so much I've imprinted that on the memory.  I could ask Mum (the 'kit man' for the house), but it's very late in England and I'm not waking her for that.  My brother took the piss out of me for getting Owen 18 on my kit at the start of the 97-98 season but I have returned the abuse ten-fold over the last ten seasons.  It doesn't hurt my tendency to get "10" on my kits that Owen switched to that number the following season.  Too bad my other predictions haven't turned out as well, I could've made some money off that sort of talent.  My brother preferred defenders, as he played there (he's 6'3", I'm almost 5'10" hence the difference in our playing positions), and currently has 23 with no name on it.  My Dad is hardcore consistent.  He's gotten Heighway on the back of every kit for as long as I can remember -- used to drag us to LFC youth matches when we were in Liverpool just so he could see how "Heighway's lads" were doing (my family is a frightening group).  I stopped putting a name on the kit after Owen left for Real Madrid and I had a season with an Owen 10 LFC kit that earned me much abuse.  My luck would have it that the minute I got say...Torres' name on the kit, something would happen and he'd be off.  So it's just "10" for me. 

Talk about the most over elaborate answer ever.

Guest Toon Saint

Of late, I get the number 10 with no name...as it is the number I wore when I played myself.  Still dreaming, I suppose.  :blush:  I put "10" in everything, which is sad.  Even my "license plate" on my car over here in the US has my nickname and 10 on it. 

I used to have Ian Rush's #9 kit when I was young -- though, I honestly can't remember if the number was really on it every season or if I just pretended to be him so much I've imprinted that on the memory.  I could ask Mum (the 'kit man' for the house), but it's very late in England and I'm not waking her for that.  My brother took the piss out of me for getting Owen 18 on my kit at the start of the 97-98 season but I have returned the abuse ten-fold over the last ten seasons.  It doesn't hurt my tendency to get "10" on my kits that Owen switched to that number the following season.  Too bad my other predictions haven't turned out as well, I could've made some money off that sort of talent.  My brother preferred defenders, as he played there (he's 6'3", I'm almost 5'10" hence the difference in our playing positions), and currently has 23 with no name on it.  My Dad is hardcore consistent.  He's gotten Heighway on the back of every kit for as long as I can remember -- used to drag us to LFC youth matches when we were in Liverpool just so he could see how "Heighway's lads" were doing (my family is a frightening group).  I stopped putting a name on the kit after Owen left for Real Madrid and I had a season with an Owen 10 LFC kit that earned me much abuse.  My luck would have it that the minute I got say...Torres' name on the kit, something would happen and he'd be off.  So it's just "10" for me. 

Aye, it probably took him '10' minutes to type. :laugh:

Guest rebel_yell12

Of late, I get the number 10 with no name...as it is the number I wore when I played myself.  Still dreaming, I suppose.   :blush:  I put "10" in everything, which is sad.  Even my "license plate" on my car over here in the US has my nickname and 10 on it. 

I over elaborate everything.  Evidence:  I am replying  :razz:

The last shirt I bought had Parker on it just after he signed. Shame I started hating him a few weeks later after the shit bastard starting playing.

Tbf you got one season out of it.