Everton vs Newcastle - pre-match thread

Dave

I'm happy with the team tbh.

The likes of Martins, Barton, Geremi and Viduka if not injured or on bail, were absolutely nackered anyway, we need fresh legs on the pitch. It's meaningless, gives some of these guys chances to rise their transfer fees ahead of the Summer.

My guess is:

Carroll   Smith

Owen

Zoggy  Butt   Duff

Dreadful team.

Guest elpapi

Why's everyone shitting themselves about Martins? :lol:

It's the last day of the season man, it doesn't matter.

What's the point of playing Butt then, with the risk of having him suspended 3 games next season... that might matter next season...

What's the point of playing Butt then, with the risk of having him suspended 3 games next season... that might matter next season...

Probably because there's nobody else.

Guest Hellhammer

Hopefully we will see Tozer in the second half, and i guess KK will let him have a try.

Guest elpapi

well we have taylor, faye, edgar, diatta, cacapa, tozer, ramage as defenders... good chance to see what faye could do in the defensive midfield position me thinks

well we have taylor, faye, edgar, diatta, cacapa, tozer, ramage as defenders... good chance to see what faye could do in the defensive midfield position me thinks

Fair enough, but with N'Zogbia in there (and possibly Smith), he probably wanted someone experienced and disciplined enough to cover those two.

Maybe KK just doesn't fancy Faye as a midfielder.