Diouf ready to leave bolton

sparta

i think he is a good player, clearly not superman, but still a good player.  someone we could get a bit cheap... and he is a right winger/striker!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3530263,00.html

"Diouf still wants to quit

Senegal star ready to quit Reebok"

"Bolton forward El Hadji Diouf has reiterated his desire to quit the club.

The Senegalese international spoke earlier this season about his intention to leave The Reebok Stadium and the former Liverpool forward has again confirmed he wants to quit.

Diouf scored in the 2-0 weekend win over Sunderland which virtually seals their safety in the Premier League.

But despite maintaining their place in the top-flight - Diouf has maintained his stance.

"I do not play at Bolton next season," he told Le Soleil. "I need another challenge.

"But my first choice remains England because it is the best league in the world.

"I'm pleased to stay up but maybe I will return here next season to play against Bolton, where I have had great moments in the past."

thoughts?

Guest teepee

i really don't like him - a decent player, but will never be top quality either.

so imo we should leave him alone

He's better than what we've got in some areas, so bring him in. Last time I checked we weren't a top club in footballing terms, so we can't be too picky.

Guest The Libertine

yes for me. he's underrated because of all his "antics". plus he'll be cheap since his contracts up next season (i think) and he really wants out.

Guest aoliversaknob

I hate to admit it and it pains me to say , but the horrible spitting liitle shite could certainly do a job for us.! 

UUUhhh I feel sick at the fact I have even thought it! :undecided: