Where's the ambition?

bulivye

Shearergol, dosent like Kevin Keegan, and will resort to any argument, to Discredit him. He will also argue with anyone who supports KK, and come up with all sorts of Rubbish, and labelling, to try and further his anti Keegan campaign.

So you think Keegan will say one thing to the fans, and then when talking to the player he'll big the club up saying that we're aiming for the champions league?

I think he'll tell the fans what he has and tell the potential signings that he'll be challenging for Europe, something which he clearly feels we can achieve as he's said that he's going to challenge for 5th place which will be our highest finish for years.

Shearergol, dosent like Kevin Keegan, and will resort to any argument, to Discredit him. He will also argue with anyone who supports KK, and come up with all sorts of Rubbish, and labelling, to try and further his anti Keegan campaign.

Absolute bollocks.  :lol:

Keegan's a f****** idiot for some of the comments he's come out with over the last few days.

Really? Is it not just how he's always been? Honest. Wears his heart on his sleeve.

Ironically, two traits that everyone loves him for.

People have always loved him for his optimism and the belief he gave them too, which has seemed to have dried up now.

Who's hasn't?

:jesuswept:

centrepaddock82 takes it up the arse.

Easy this game isn't it.

Stick to the facts mate; I'm a big Keegan fan, always have been. I questioned him coming back but loved the fact that he brought the feel-good factor back. It's just a shame that his comments this week have kinda dampened that mood.

How I see it,

How I see it,

Is the rest of that sentence in white or something?

How I see it,

In that case you see it wrong. Read back through the thread.

How I see it,

Because he doesn't have the same blind faith as you and dares to question the Messiah?

I don't believe that for a minute.

Players want the club to be sold to them and the way to do that is to tell them you've got ambition and you plan on going places, certainly the players of the quality we're apparently after anyway, what you don't want to hear is that we've go no chance of getting in the Champions League in the next 3 years, after all that is where the best players either want to play now or end up.

Maybe you don't believe it for a second but we've been struggling in the past and still signed players who have improved us, the fact that Keegan has been a realist will not change how we do in future.

How I see it,

It says as much as .... absolute bollox, more imo.

Often, When I post support for KK, on here, sheargol, has a go at me, therefore, I draw the obvious conclusion.

How I see it,

Often, When I post support for KK, on here, sheargol, has a go at me, therefore, I draw the obvious conclusion.

:D

I've only ever replied to two of your comments, and one of them was about teachers getting paid too much :D

I'm not gonna get into an argument with you and ruin this important thread though. Just read what I've actually typed rather than listening to the voices in your head.

How I see it,

All those commas are mesmerizing.

How I see it,

I've only ever replied to two of your comments, and one of them was about teachers getting paid too much :D

I'm not gonna get into an argument with you and ruin this important thread though. Just read what I've actually typed rather than listening to the voices in your head.

nowt to argue about, your wrong, im right, end of.

Players want the club to be sold to them and the way to do that is to tell them you've got ambition and you plan on going places, certainly the players of the quality we're apparently after anyway, what you don't want to hear is that we've go no chance of getting in the Champions League in the next 3 years, after all that is where the best players either want to play now or end up.

Maybe you don't believe it for a second but we've been struggling in the past and still signed players who have improved us, the fact that Keegan has been a realist will not change how we do in future.

i really hope you're right. i trust kk, and i also give him more credit than others might when it comes to dealing with the media. imo he's taken a gamble to try and get super cash out of the board, we all know he hates second best.

How I see it,

Ahh, you're a fucking WUM. At least I can now just add your posts to the ignore list.

How I see it,

Ahh, you're a f****** WUM. At least I can now just add your posts to the ignore list.

Hate Keegan so mutch, Ignore his supporters. oh well

I'm not saying we won't sign players that will improve us, I just think these latest comments have put the club in a bad light and he'd of been better off saying fuck all.

i really hope you're right. i trust kk, and i also give him more credit than others might when it comes to dealing with the media. imo he's taken a gamble to try and get super cash out of the board, we all know he hates second best.

I think he was trying to reduce expectations any by doing so take pressure off the players next season, I also think he felt that we were put to the sword by a very good team who we will need to challenge in future if we're ever going to win something.

I think he was trying to reduce expectations any by doing so take pressure off the players next season, I also think he felt that we were put to the sword by a very good team who we will need to challenge in future if we're ever going to win something.

fair comment about trying to take pressure off the players, i think it could have been achieved without being SO negative though, but whats done is done.

You dont hink a club which has already developed an inferiority complex and in essence thrown in the towel to the possiblity of challenging for a CL position in the coming years is gonna be damaging for the club transfer wise?

You dont think think that the club down in london who are actively vying for a CL spot are gonna benefit from this little outburst?

I'm not saying we won't sign players that will improve us, I just think these latest comments have put the club in a bad light and he'd of been better off saying f*** all.

I don't see how the comments have put the club in a bad light, we'll go out next season to do our best in every competition and I don't think we'll lose a single possible incoming transfer because of what Keegan has said.

I'm not saying we won't sign players that will improve us, I just think these latest comments have put the club in a bad light and he'd of been better off saying f*** all.

I don't see how the comments have put the club in a bad light, we'll go out next season to do our best in every competition and I don't think we'll lose a single possible incoming transfer because of what Keegan has said.

If Spurs tell a player they're aiming to get a champions league spot, and Newcastle tell the same player we won't be getting that spot, who do you think the player will choose? Who would you choose?

fair comment about trying to take pressure off the players, i think it could have been achieved without being SO negative though, but whats done is done.

Sorry but I would see 5th any time in the next 3 years a being very positive and that is the target Keegan has set himself for next season.