Keegan forbids players from speaking to the media

Skirge

Keegan out, Martin Jol in apparently...

If thats true, you lot are gonna be in for a long, hard season. He'll get you to escape relegation with 2 games to go, then claim he did a good job :thdn:.

you should be thankful to jol. If Jol never had been at tottenham, you guys would suck ass :D

Guest The Libertine

good, and it wouldnt kill keegan to keep quiet for a few months either and just focus on the very hard work they'll (hopefully) be doing.

complete radio silence to all the press  :thup:

What's the name of your airport?

Whatever it's called, I saw Deschamps there eating...beans on toast.

:lol:

Did he have a jacket taytee on the side as well?

What's the name of your airport?

Whatever it's called, I saw Deschamps there eating...beans on toast.

:lol:

Did he have a jacket taytee on the side as well?

:lol: Fucking knew that was coming.

"If ever we needed a team to look at we were in the right place today.

"If Everton can finish fifth, why can't we? We have a bigger stadium and more fans, but they all play for each other and that's the spirit we don't have.

"If we can get that with the players we've got there's no reason we can't challenge for that spot next season."

"If Everton can finish fifth, why can't we? We have a bigger stadium and more fans, but they all play for each other and that's the spirit we don't have.

"If we can get that with the players we've got there's no reason we can't challenge for that spot next season."

Cringeworthy.

Cringeworthy.

Everton fans on 606 now whinging that they get no media coverage of their achievements.  I'm sure we could spare them a couple of our column inches.

Cringeworthy.

Everton fans on 606 now whinging that they get no media coverage of their achievements.  I'm sure we could spare them a couple of our column inches.

They are good at moaning, groaning, whinging and generally mouthing off in Liverpool though, its in the blood.

Sounds a bit worrying, tbh. I wonder if our dressing room problems may actually be as bad as has been rumoured in the past.