Rightwinger: SWP, Pennant or Lennon?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SWP, but for £4 million id rather have Lennon as hes good, and the other 8 million we add to get Veloso in. Then id like us to go for Etoo cause Martin Jol's ITK told me he is considering going to us because Martin Jol writes on this forum alot and hes a huge fan.

Guest Heneage

A scouser has just informed me Pennant is better than Milner, I think he may have been drinking.

Guest Knightrider

None of them, tbh.

Who, then?

I don't know, quite prepared to be surprised by some total random or unknown. For a change.

Guest shearer_united

Pennant - I was considering choosing SWP.. but i had that feeling he wouldn't perform as good as he should in our squad.

Pennant for me.

Is about 2 years younger, his delivery can be excellent and he has a bit more class or touch about him. Would also be much easier to get and more affordable.

Pennant is only about a year younger really, also am I the only one who's never been the slightest bit impressed with him?  Phillips has skill and pace and is the sort of player who can demolish a team by himself.  Pennant isn't in the same class IMO.

Any solution which ends up with us selling Milner is a good solution.

Thats a bit harsh, decent squad player who although doesnt have as much ability as most of our players has performed better than for the best part of 2 seasons.

I dont see any point in selling a young winger that can play both left wing and right wing if you can keep them as a squad player. I cant imagine he's on the highest of wages either.

Shaun Wright-Phillips, and easily too.

Hasn't had the best of times at Chelsea, but when he played for Man City he was supreme.

Get him back to that sort of form and he'll win us games by himself.

Guest alex

Another Chelsea reject! "we need this like we need a hole in the head".

Is this a wind-up btw?

:snod:

Just checking. Pennant is a better RW than Milner btw. Milner might turn out to be a canny CM though.

mehmet topuz, right winger that can cover in right back and all other midfield positions his not short aswell and is good at free kicks. would be a risk but wouldnt cost much. £3M, 30K and his young so he should have sell on value.

mehmet topuz, right winger that can cover in right back and all other midfield positions his not short aswell and is good at free kicks. would be a risk but wouldnt cost much. £3M, 30K and his young so he should have sell on value.

never heard of him...Champ man prodigy?