UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

sadly for those saying we should get Arshavin, we're not the only ones in Europe who have watched that.

Wahey! An excellent bid for this year's special N-O Award for "stating the f****** obvious". :lol:

Well played, son! :celb:

nar, just getting sick of people saying "Yes please".  "We'll have him" when all the clubs in Europe have seen that, we don't stand a fucking chance.

Feel sorry for Walter Smith, he's about the only one.  A decent guy, the rest can go fuck themselves.  Hope they enjoy the journey home!

Imagine the carnage in Manchester tonight. :explode:

Guest Stephen927

Anyone else imagine Owen running onto Arshavin's through ball for that first goal?  :smitten:

Feel sorry for Walter Smith, he's about the only one. A decent guy, the rest can go fuck themselves. Hope they enjoy the journey home!

As one guy at work said today, "hear there's a problem with Glasgow's Sperm Banks? All the wankers are in Manchester". Their problem, not mine!

In all seriousness, I don't think there will be much trouble, not with the travelling support. Probably more chance of something happening up here, if anywhere.

Anyone else imagine Owen running onto Arshavin's through ball for that first goal?  :smitten:

Nar.

Nar, me neither...since I can't ever envisage either player being in the same NUFC team at any point.

Guest Stephen927

Posted the same a while ago. :)

Soz :(

Would be beautiful though.

Feel sorry for Walter Smith, he's about the only one.  A decent guy, the rest can go fuck themselves.  Hope they enjoy the journey home!

Ach I feel sorry for the players too. They put in a lot of effort getting there, especially guys like Broadfoot and Whittaker. Probably won't see another European final.

As one guy at work said today, "hear there's a problem with Glasgow's Sperm Banks?  All the wankers are in Manchester".  Their problem, not mine!

In all seriousness, I don't think there will be much trouble, not with the travelling support.  Probably more chance of something happening up here, if anywhere. 

Probably. Will be a minority though that do something, there always is.

Nar.

Nar, me neither...since I can't ever envisage either player being in the same NUFC team at any point.

Or why would Arshavin bother coming to us perhaps?

Just seen a reporter make the mistake of reporting live from manchester city centre,  hence a Rangers fan shoving his face in front of the camera, sticking middle fingers up and shouting "**** the manchester police! ****ing ****s! **** ****** ******!"

Yes, he's getting caught by Michael Dawson again though in this image of mine since his pace has all but gone.

Nar.

Aww! :(

Nar.

Aww! :(

I'm a realist Dave. I can see a lot of people on here moaning (not you btw) when we don't sign some of these players we have been linked with. I find the likes of these unrealistic to start with, so I'm not let down when things don't pan out like we want them to.

Rangers fans tend to have the worst reputation, but from personal experience Celtic fans are worse from what I've encountered.

Then again my cousin is an Aberdeen season ticket holder and despises them both.