The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where's my 100?  Geez, that'd be what, $200 American?

He has to sign for us first O0

I agree with James, in that it doesn't sound as Arsene is interested. Replacement for C. Ronaldo at Man Utd?

Guest MagicNumber9

The deal is though, remember people; if if if Arshavin signs for us, then i splash 100£ to each and all on this thread, infact f**k it, every member on this board.

It aint happening anyways!

Guest MagicNumber9

Heres a picture of him with his legs spread, sure some may enjoy

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Soccer/Euro/2008/06/15/R061509AU.jpg

The deal is though, remember people; if if if Arshavin signs for us, then i splash 100£ to each and all on this thread, infact f**k it, every member on this board.

what if you dont though? whats your forfeit? ip ban?

Guest MagicNumber9

what if you dont though? whats your forfeit? ip ban?

No point discussing that mate, hes not coming here... face it, he wants to go to Barcelona, even if they didnt want him, I dont think we'd be next choice, or 3rd, 4th, 5th, even 6th.

Hes not coming. Lock thread.

Guest MagicNumber9

We are not locking this thread so stop asking for it.

If you looked at the last few pages, you'd notice most of the posts were bumpages to annoy you. Take the hint.

Haha quality, here mate lighten up im only having some fun, quit yo' powertrippin!

If you looked at the last few pages, you'd notice most of the posts were bumpages to annoy you. Take the hint.

Haha quality, here mate lighten up im only having some fun, quit yo' powertrippin!

Sounded pretty serious to me, would others agree?

Guest MagicNumber9

I bet you were the sort when you were younger and you got bullied you ran straight back to mammy, where you?

Its serious/light hearted fun. Get a grip.

I agree with him to be honest, despite being offended.

You bloody moderators, spoiling our fun all the time ;)

I bet you were the sort when you were younger and you got bullied you ran straight back to mammy, where you?

Best of 3?

No, I'd headbutt them.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Guest MagicNumber9

No, I'd headbutt them.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

Stop taking your "job" so seriously?

when the fuck did this guy become the world's best player. He's had a few good games. I can think of hundreds of players where this has happened and then they have flopped. If we don't get him then it isn't as if we have missed out on ronaldo or something.