Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

I asked my cat and he said we were singing Robinho and Messi  :kasper:

Mine just said meow.

Useless ball of fur

right now countless FM's are being fired up to search for a player called "meow"

Some of you need to have a word with yourselves. It's alan oliver ffs. We might not sign this bloke but what he says is neither here nor there. You might as well ask the cat.

Which strangely is the same way how Oliver gets his stories. Just that he has given his cats fancy names like Ray Ranson etc.

"I was raised and grew up here. I want to serve as the captain of this team. Our club is working on a new stadium project. I will leave the team when I am told to do so, but I want to play in the stadium to be established in Aslantepe"

Didn't Beardsley say in that talk in HHT went to that the club blamed Oliver for letting everyone know the situation with Modric?

If that's the case then you can't blame them for denying the story.

Didn't Beardsley say in that talk in HHT went to that the club blamed Oliver for letting everyone know the situation with Modric?

If that's the case then you can't blame them for denying the story.

Good point.

Fuck me, the translation makes about as much sense as the original:

Kevin Keegan favour Newcastle United’n football trace komitesinden a few competent , season inside sk sk Ali Forthright Sleeve Stad’ndaki maçlara future Arda’y yakn persecution almºt. This dorultuda hazrlanan report observation Newcastle’n hodja Kevin Keegan yaºndaki player suitable data , transfer in at once rudder basld explanation passive. Galatasaray’n old yldz Emre Belözolu’nun forme giydii Newcastle , this season much sk ºans bulamayan nationality futbolcuyu brakmama decree almºt. Arda not iron? Lion young ability Arda geçtiimiz günlerde Bigoted verdii report of a newspaperman hedefinin one each south Europe forme wear okay specification “Acelem absence. Even gündemimde transfer ‘t’si even absence. Mole riddle Baºkanmz Adnan Polarize and Football ªube Responsible Haldun Onto expert. They “Git” lecture itch “Kal” lecture kalrm” ifadesini use. Arda’nn league performance match 30 period dk. goal 7 assistant 9 Sar: 5 penalty kick 1/1

or this...

Kevin Keegan onayladı’

Newcastle United’ın futbolcu izleme komitesinden birkaç yetkili, sezon içerisinde sık sık Ali Sami Yen Stadı’ndaki maçlara gelerek Arda’yı yakın takibe almıştı. Bu doğrultuda hazırlanan raporları inceleyen Newcastle’ın hocası Kevin Keegan 21 yaşındaki oyuncuya onay verince, transfer için hemen düğmeye basıldığı ifade edildi. Galatasaray’ın eski yıldızı Emre Belözoğlu’nun formasını giydiği Newcastle, bu sezon çok sık şans bulamayan milli futbolcuyu bırakmama kararı almıştı.

Arda ne demişti?

Aslan’ın genç yeteneği Arda, geçtiğimiz günlerde FANATİK’e verdiği röportajda, hedefinin bir gün Avrupa’da forma giymek olduğunu belirtmiş, “Acelem yok. Hatta gündemimde transferin ‘t’si bile yok. Ben bilmem, Başkanımız Adnan Polat ve Futbol Şube Sorumlumuz Haldun Üstünel bilir. Onlar, “Git” derse giderim, “Kal” derse kalırım” ifadesini kullanmıştı.

Arda’nın lig performansı

Maç: 30

Süre: 2420 dk.

Gol: 7

Asist: 9

Sarı: 5

Penaltı: 1/1

if you type in the URL into the google search box the website should come up on the search with a [translate this page] next to it.

Guest geordienorway

Found this on Nufcblog.com:

http://fanatik.ekolay.net/Fanatik/Default.aspx?aType=Detail&articleID=107718&CatId=32

I’ll just directly translate this interview with Adnan Polat, the Chairman of Galatasaray that was done today:

Polat said “No offers have been made to the club yet for Arda. Everyone’s just commenting on what the English newspapers are writing these days”.

To the question “What would you do if you were to receive a really high bid for Arda?” Polat replied “We’re not doing slave trading here. Of course Arda’s wishes would play a role on what decision would be taken on such an offer. The most important part is whether Arda wants this or not. If he has the will for such a thing to go ahead we will help him in whatever way we can. And then it’s up to the club who wants him to meet the conditions set by us. If everything works out fine in the end, Arda is free to go wherever he wants” he added.

Polat concluded his statement by saying “The important issue at hand here is for us to raise ‘another Arda’ from the ranks of our youth teams. For example, the youngster Aydin really seems to have earned our trust for the future”.

Guest Martins_9

İngiltere'nin having roots kulüplerinden Newcastle United Arda in Galatasaray'a 11 million Sterling that is 22 million dollar with way of speaking in its place complete one each wealth önerdi.Avrupa'nın one each insurmountable kulübünün after koştığu futbolcuyu EURO 2008'den in front kadrosuna addition plan author English hut this işi bitrmek te settled outward appearance.

Makes no sense

İngiltere'nin having roots kulüplerinden Newcastle United Arda in Galatasaray'a 11 million Sterling that is 22 million dollar with way of speaking in its place complete one each wealth önerdi.Avrupa'nın one each insurmountable kulübünün after koştığu futbolcuyu EURO 2008'den in front kadrosuna addition plan author English hut this işi bitrmek te settled outward appearance.

Makes no sense

It's probably written by Oliver

Guest GAMMELL

Makes no sense

It's probably written by Oliver

:lol: :lol:

Guest Heneage

Whoever said 20 in 60 is bad I assume is being sarcastic? On account thats Martins record n all.

Go for it I say, although play him in the middle, looks a little lightweight.

Whoever said 20 in 60 is bad I assume is being sarcastic? On account thats Martins record n all.

Martins record for who? He's got 20 in 64 for us, which I personally think is pretty poor for a player who's there to score goals.

Martins record for who? He's got 20 in 64 for us, which I personally think is pretty poor for a player who's there to score goals.

You think 1 in 3 for a striker is poor? Also not gonna take into account the shit he's had to play with?

Martins has 27 in 66, which is reasonably close to 1 in 2* - closer than any other striker that we've had in recent years (other than Shearer). At a guess i'd say that nine/ten of those games he'll have been playing on the wing, too. More of which will have been playing with Antoine Sibierski.

*41% strike rate if we're going down the statistics route to judge players

Martins has 27 in 66, which is reasonably close to 1 in 2* - closer than any other striker that we've had in recent years (other than Shearer). At a guess i'd say that nine/ten of those games he'll have been playing on the wing, too. More of which will have been playing with Antoine Sibierski.

Not bad also considering these are his first 2 seasons in the prem.

Where are you getting those stats? I can only see:

06-07 Newcastle United 11 Goals, 33 Games 6 Goals, 9 Games (UEFA Cup)

07-08 Newcastle United 9 Goals, 31 Games (-)

So even including the European games, your figures are out. Have I missed something?

www.nufc.com As for his goals this season, you're missing the one against Barnsley. My figures are spot on; anyhow, i think you're manipulating them with sub appearances. And in all fairness - you're very eager to please if you think Martins' scoring record here is poor.

EDIT: Oops, i meant difficult, not eager. :iamatwat: :blush: