Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

I had to post this :lol: From a youtube compilation:

macjakedom (1 hour ago) Shut up you prick Gallatasaray are shite they play in a shite league that is why the qualify for europe every year. IF I AM HONEST NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE TO BIG FOR ARDA NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THEN YOUR CLUB NO MATTER WHO IT IS YOU PRICK.

azinasicim (11 hours ago)

newcastle united is not a big team enough to buy Arda.. a player like Arda Turan must be stupid to leave Gala for Newcastle..

Yeah I find it strange that Wikipedia of all sources had it! Its like people can just randomly edit it or something. :lol:

Not that I read Turkish (f*** off Tooj) but that looks very similar to what was posted the other day.

:lol:

We should sign Simon Adabesi. He'd be fantastic for the cruching tackles.

Guest Chubby Jason

Yeah I find it strange that Wikipedia of all sources had it! Its like people can just randomly edit it or something. :lol:

Not that I read Turkish (f*** off Tooj) but that looks very similar to what was posted the other day.

Shame he's dead though.

Guest sondre

We got him already. You just know him as Abdoulaye Faye.

macjakedom (1 hour ago) Shut up you prick Gallatasaray are s**** they play in a s**** league that is why the qualify for europe every year. IF I AM HONEST NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE TO BIG FOR ARDA NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THEN YOUR CLUB NO MATTER WHO IT IS YOU PRICK.

newcastle united is not a big team enough to buy Arda.. a player like Arda Turan must be stupid to leave Gala for Newcastle..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such angst! Freakin' brilliant.

macjakedom (1 hour ago) Shut up you prick Gallatasaray are shite they play in a shite league that is why the qualify for europe every year. IF I AM HONEST NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE TO BIG FOR ARDA NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THEN YOUR CLUB NO MATTER WHO IT IS YOU PRICK.

That is hilarious.

Shame he's dead though.

Spoiler tags!  :lol:

macjakedom (1 hour ago) Shut up you prick Gallatasaray are s**** they play in a s**** league that is why the qualify for europe every year. IF I AM HONEST NEWCASTLE UNITED ARE TO BIG FOR ARDA NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THEN YOUR CLUB NO MATTER WHO IT IS YOU PRICK.

That is hilarious.

;D

Guest MagFinnPie

had one good moment yesterday vs Finland, got a neet pass from Emre (MoM by far) and put it in the wing and from the cross came 2-0

Emre was the best in the field, creating all the time and making his usual brilliant runs with the ball, would be brilliant on the left of 4-3-3 alongside great DM and right sided  player

Guest MaetihS

had one good moment yesterday vs Finland, got a neet pass from Emre (MoM by far) and put it in the wing and from the cross came 2-0

Emre was the best in the field, creating all the time and making his usual brilliant runs with the ball, would be brilliant on the left of 4-3-3 alongside great DM and right sided  player

Yap watched the game...he looks so much like the playmaker that we are crying for.

Guest MaetihS

On Emre: Sometimes I do wonder if we the fans add too much pressure on the team and Emre and thus obstruct his usual play. While playing for Turkey, he is the idol and play with his heart as well as being able to express himself.

On Emre: Sometimes I do wonder if we the fans add too much pressure on the team and Emre and thus obstruct his usual play. While playing for Turkey, he is the idol and play with his heart as well as being able to express himself.

He would have to be fit first mind.

Guest MaetihS

So u mean he has no heart to play for us while for Turkey, he is miraculously match fit??

So u mean he has no heart to play for us while for Turkey, he is miraculously match fit??

Pretty much seems like it to me. He picks up far too many knocks for my liking then is all of a sudden fit for international duty, yet Michael Owen gets slaughtered for this but nothing at all about Emre.

It's a shame as well as he's easily our most technically minded player as well in midfield.

Guest Stephen927

If we got a good offer this summer for Emre, I wouldn't be too sad to see him leave. Been here a while and his fitness has always been patchy, and when he is on the pitch he hasn't looked too convincing.

More suited to Italy I would say.