Mario Gomez

bodson

Isnt he a target for Arsenal too, dont see him going to us instead of Arsenal really...

Would put a lot of money on Arsenal not signing a striker tbh.

But im sure other clubs with better chances will snap him.

Doesn't do any harm to have a look at him.

Or other (more realistic) players who featured in the game. Delpiere for example isn't a bad defender. Boka is a good attacking minded left back, Magnin the other left back isn't too bad either.

Yes please, no chance.

.com based the story on a "private source" that to me suggests that this might have some legs, they're usually pretty stringent with what they put on the front page especially regarding transfer rumours- i get the feeling that theres definitely something in this one.

Then again i could be talking bollocks.

Yes please, no chance.

.com based the story on a "private source" that to me suggests that this might have some legs, they're usually pretty stringent with what they put on the front page especially regarding transfer rumours- i get the feeling that theres definitely something in this one.

They might be 100% bang on with us being there, they might even be bang on about us watching the player mentioned.

Doesn't mean there's any more chance of us getting him. Not seen him play btw.

Yes please, no chance.

They might be 100% bang on with us being there, they might even be bang on about us watching the player mentioned.

Doesn't mean there's any more chance of us getting him. Not seen him play btw.

Yeh agree with that, there are some big teams in for him, to be fair ive havent seen him play aside from youtube ( :blush:) but ive heard big things about him, alot of people seem to rate him very highly and his goal scroing record seems to justify the hype.

Just trying to take some solice out the fact that there actually might be some legs to this one, makes a change from the "name plucked out the air approach the media like to take".

No chance at all. If he goes it will be for a big club and most likely to be Spain (as his father is Spanish).

Maybe so, but the Premiership is a big lure for foreign players these days. So many big clubs were linked with Modric but he ended up choosing between us and Spurs.

I also believe that Mort and Ashley won't mind paying big wages for genuine emerging stars as opposed to over-the-hill celebrities like Henry.

Bayern will snatch him but we'll get klose.

:laugh2:

I seem to remember Bayern spending a shit load last year, I'm not too sure they'll do the same again but others might have a better idea.

Now this is a signing i can see mike splashing the cash for. He meets all the supposed criteria, under 24 etc etc. and tbh isnt really a risk. This has alot more legs than people are giving credit for. And i am sure money and clauses can be pushed in such a way that he would come here.