Spurs in for Gomis?

ChezGiven

As you lads know, i live over in France and i was out tonight for dinner with a lad who is mate from uni and a bit of a businessman over here. He was in town tonight with his Dad and took us for dinner at some restaurant, was swanky as fuck. Anyway, there was a group next to us with Gomis and some english speaking people. Didnt hear what was going on exactly but they were talking about England. The manager was a friend of one our group and he was sitting with having us a drink afterwards and he said they were from Spurs. I didnt recognise any of them but thats not saying much, i only recognised Gomis because of links on here.

:laugh2:

As you lads know, i live over in France and i was out tonight for dinner with a lad who is mate from uni and a bit of a businessman over here. He was in town tonight with his Dad and took us for dinner at some restaurant, was swanky as fuck. Anyway, there was a group next to us with Gomis and some english speaking people. Didnt hear what was going on exactly but they were talking about England. The manager was a friend of one our group and he was sitting with having us a drink afterwards and he said they were from Spurs. I didnt recognise any of them but thats not saying much, i only recognised Gomis because of links on here.

:laugh2:

Cunts.

That is all.

I should have f***ing known.

They follow us around like a bad cheese smell (No offence Chez and France).

If they pull this off, I'll be even more f***ed off with our club.

I'm surprised you trust the dirty French where food is concerned, you should know better, I'd rather stay in and cook my own horse.

FYP  O0

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

You certainly have, thanks.

anyone actually read the news of the screws yesterday ? on the footy rumours page where they have the club crest and a bit tittle tatle it had our badge then 2 paragraphs of spuds rumour.....not a mention of NUFC or an NUFC player

What's the chances of two clubs going for the same players all of the time?  It can't be a coincidence that it's us and them every bastard time, to be honest I'm getting a bit pissed off with this now.

What's the chances of two clubs going for the same players all of the time?  It can't be a coincidence that it's us and them every bastard time, to be honest I'm getting a bit pissed off with this now.

I dont know any other details and lets not get ahead of ourselves.