Fantasy Euro 2008/Prediction League

Guest nufc_geordie

I made a team and activated it and everything, now when i login i have to choose colors and favourite team and select my squad, but 'ive already done it before, am i just tired now because i don understand...I Had Pepe also..

I made a team and activated it and everything, now when i login i have to choose colors and favourite team and select my squad, but 'ive already done it before, am i just tired now because i don understand...I Had Pepe also..

You made it during the warm up friendly matches period. Those teams all got removed before the tournament started outright. Bad luck.

You made it during the warm up friendly matches period. Those teams all got removed before the tournament started outright. Bad luck.

Well that explains it...

Well that explains it...

:laugh:

Ok I've been totally shafted by this, I had my team and I log on today to find my team is no longer there. I'm guessing they restarted it before the competition but they could emailed me to let me know I have to remake my team.

Ok I've been totally shafted by this, I had my team and I log on today to find my team is no longer there. I'm guessing they restarted it before the competition but they could emailed me to let me know I have to remake my team.

Whooosh.

my team is fucked. apparently i have 29 points and heitinga and huntelaar have already played with huntelaar scoring. my german defenders have 2 conceded and neither ricardo or carvalho played apparently, with modric only getting 3 points. i should be winning this competition.

Why the fuck didn't my transfer of Villa have immediate effect? I transferred him in on Monday night. He scored three on Tuesday night. I get no points for him.

Fuck that shit.

Why the fuck didn't my transfer of Villa have immediate effect? I transferred him in on Monday night. He scored three on Tuesday night. I get no points for him.

Fuck that shit.

You have to transer between matchdays. So for the the transfer to take effect you would have had to do it before the first game. Next period for transfers was from last night up until the start of todays game etc.

Made a massive gamble before the Turkey game. Wasn't sure about Kranjcar vs Germany so I used my wildcard to immediately transfer Arda into the team. Unless Kranjcar plays a blinder, it has worked out bloody brilliantly.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Was sitting 2nd, dropped Nihat :( Arsharvin better do something! Terrible start to the match day!