The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's out of their control, in Italy they don't even have commentary, just highlights. And in Germany they just had a slide for a few minutes! The only reason BBC have pictures now is (according to someone I know who is working there now), they've stolen the Swiss host broadcaster feed!

how d'you find stuff like that out ?

Haha, good connections.

There's a thread about it from the techy geeks at Digital Spy as well

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=825728

What a tournament from Turkey.

The Turks, the Dutch, the Spaniards, the Russians - that how football should be played.

Cunts like Fat Sam, Benitez and Mourinho, with their shit philosophy on how the game should be played, have made me forget how good watching this sport can be even when you have noone to support.

Best team lost. Turkey have been absolutely fantastic all through this tournament.

especially with the players they've lost, can't remember a squad so hit by injuries and suspensions.

Losing the GK for two matches was an absolute joke, I think.

Best team lost. Turkey have been absolutely fantastic all through this tournament.

especially with the players they've lost, can't remember a squad so hit by injuries and suspensions.

Losing the GK for two matches was an absolute joke, I think.

Shouldn't have done it, then they wouldn't have lost him. 

Their complete lack of discipline in the earlier games has potentially cost them a place in th final.

Guest Deep456

The Turks, the Dutch, the Spaniards, the Russians - that how football should be played.

c***s like Fat Sam, Benitez and Mourinho, with their s*** philosophy on how the game should be played, have made me forget how good watching this sport can be even when you have noone to support.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona?

Guest Guinness

I thought Turkey were so unlucky tonight, the German's were distinctly average and Turkey took the game to them, I seriously don't know how they've managed to fluke their way into the final.

I thought Turkey were so unlucky tonight, the German's were distinctly average and Turkey took the game to them, I seriously don't know how they've managed to fluke their way into the final.

Can't imagine what this match would have been like if both teams were even strength.

c***s like Fat Sam, Benitez and Mourinho, with their s*** philosophy on how the game should be played, have made me forget how good watching this sport can be even when you have noone to support.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona?

Hasnt been this exciting for donkey years.

As soon as a team like Liverpool or Chelsea are involved in a game, it almost always become stiffled and an utter bore. They've bogged down the entertainment factor in the Premiership imo.

Wonderful football from Turkey, and Fatih Terim seems to be a very inspiring manager who deserved the win far more than that nervous misfit Joachim Löw. Germany has played well in two games all competition, against Poland and Portugal. Whoever they play in the final, they won't deserve to win it more than Turkey would have.

Very impressed with Sabri (the right back), Semih Sentürk (excellent finish for the 2-2 goal) and Altintop today.