The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow, commentator on Dutch television just mentioned that the player who was just subbed on is the only player in the Russia squad to play abroad. They look a more than decent side. Amazing there aren't more players plying their trade in the European leagues..

I'm quite impressed by the Russians so far. They played good attacking football vs Spain but were undone by the pace of Torres and Villa. They are looking good today as well. Some very technically astute players in their team, and from what I'm seeing they have more about them than Sweden, except for a striker in the Ibrahimovic bracket..

Wow, commentator on Dutch television just mentioned that the player who was just subbed on is the only player in the Russia squad to play abroad. They look a more than decent side. Amazing there aren't more players plying their trade in the European leagues..

There's a lot of money in the Russian league these days so I guess they just stay at home.

I'd love to punch Allardyce right in the middle of his big fucking bull head.

Annoying twat isn't he. Had to laugh when he said he admired the way Greece won Euro 2004.