Pre-season friendlies at SJP: Rangers (set to be called off) and Valencia

Dave

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/05/20/Pre-season-friendlies-announced/

It is expected to be a busy summer for Kevin Keegan on Tyneside and Magpies fans will be able to get an early sight of any new arrivals as Setanta Sports brings you two glamour friendlies at St James’ Park.

Scottish giants and Uefa Cup finalists Rangers are the visitors on August 6, while Primera Liga club Valencia provide the opposition on August 9.

I hope we lose the first one...

Why? So they don't wreck the town afterwards?!?!?!

Didn't last time they were down.

Couple of alreet friendlies I guess, we going on a foreign tour of anywhere n all?

Guest Heneage

Valencia? Get the fuck in! Here's hoping its prior to the sales of Messers, Villa, Silva, and Joaquin.

gerrin valencia are my favourite spanish club (not been a good year for me!)

Aye, same here. Very happy to finally see them in the flesh!

Glad about Rangers too, that game with the Bernard cracker was fucking ace.

Would love if they had arranged a game at the new Mestalla, when that's built. Be class that loads of Geordies in Valencia, any idea on the dates for these ?

Guest teepee

Valencia? Get the f*** in! Here's hoping its prior to the sales of Messers, Villa, Silva, and Joaquin.

i've been meaning to ask you about you sig - are you danish?

Would love if they had arranged a game at the new Mestalla, when that's built. Be class that loads of Geordies in Valencia, any idea on the dates for these ?

Just an inkling, but I reckon Rangers will be the visitors on August 6th, while Primera Liga club Valencia might provide the opposition on August 9th.

Wasn't there mentioned some where that Newcastle would be doing a tour to China and the far east?, I hope so! I definitely will going to see them if they come to China.

Well done.

Thanks!!!

Hopefully some of Valencia's stars will still be there...the likes of Joaquin and Villa. Doubt it though after the season they've had. Talking about La Liga do Zaragoza have any players worth looking at? Milito? Aimar?