Champions League Final 2008 won by Man Utd

Dave

Please tell me that pictures fake...

:lol:

Why would someone go to the trouble of photoshopping Scholes with his cock out?

:lol: Fair enough but it looks like a thumb!

Please tell me that pictures fake...

:lol:

Why would someone go to the trouble of photoshopping Scholes with his cock out?

:lol: Fair enough but it looks like a thumb!

Does your thumb have two balls at the end of it like? :lol:

Andy Townsend has just said on the preview programme that you can accept the diving from Ronaldo, because of everything else he brings to the game!!

It's true, lilke. In fact, FIFA should draw up a new set of rules just for him. At the minute, he only gets two thirds of the fouls he asks for, so they could at least allow him to stop play whenever he feels like it.

those who want Man u to win ANY game really dont understand football. Whinge on about Giggs and Scholes all you want, it's the supporters that define the club and Man u have about 100 Million cunts behind them tomorrow, fuck them

come on Chelsea

those who want Man u to win ANY game really dont understand football. Whinge on about Giggs and Scholes all you want, it's the supporters that define the club and Man u have about 100 Million cunts behind them tomorrow, fuck them

come on Chelsea

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But Chelsea are a bunch of CUNTS as well.

Its like watching Phil and Grant Mitchel spit roast Sonya from Eastenders and guessing which one comes first.  Both horrible cunts and you want none of them to win.

Guest nufc_geordie

From a totally footballing perspective I don't see why anyone would ever want Chelsea to win. They are very Germanic and robotic in their approach and rather than play an attacking brand of football and carve out chance after chance they prefer to grind teams down and win in a power approach. Man Utd rightfully won the premier league and did so in an attractive and attacking manner. For the good of football I hope they win playing the same style tonight!

From a totally footballing perspective I don't see why anyone would ever want Chelsea to win. They are very Germanic and robotic in their approach and rather than play an attacking brand of football and carve out chance after chance they prefer to grind teams down and win in a power approach. Man Utd rightfully won the premier league and did so in an attractive and attacking manner. For the good of football I hope they win playing the same style tonight!

Thank you mister. Very good post...

Guest GAMMELL

But Chelsea are a bunch of c***s as well.

Its like watching Phil and Grant Mitchel spit roast Sonya from Eastenders and guessing which one comes first.  Both horrible c***s and you want none of them to win.

haw haw  :lol: :lol: Jus spat me lucozade all over the screen reading that!

Will be an interesting game, not an entertaining one, but interesting. Both teams will probably be very cautious, will take something special for either team to score. Got a feeling Chelsea will win it, though it can really go any way.

Guest BigAl2

Hope its a good match but I think it will be very tight and one mistake or piece of gamesmanship will win it.

Guest saintscoobz

I am ashamed to admit it but i actually want manure to win this.  At least they have played good attacking football and have been head and shoulders the best team in the premier league this season.  Chelsea for all their super star players dont play good football and it will be nice to see them get the reward they deserve- winning f**k all.

Ashley Cole is the biggest w*nker in football, hope he suffers a career ending injury and is reduced to pushing crack in essex, just what he deserves.