Now what?

Dave

7th June is 17 days away.

16th August is 87 days away.

I'm bored. :-[

Easy.

Two weeks till Euros.

Then after they finish, a dull week, then I go on holiday for two weeks.

Then I come back, and three days later ... Intertoto Cup!

I can still today remember the glorious day we lifted it at Villa Park, it was like yesterday, it was such a sweet, sweet memory.

Easy.

Two weeks till Euros.

I can still today remember the glorious day we lifted it at Villa Park, it was like yesterday, it was such a sweet, sweet memory.

I must admit that I enjoyed our Intertoto games, I'd much rather play those types of game than a meaningless friendly.  Watching football on a warm summer’s day is also better than sitting in a freezing ground in January.

Easy.

Two weeks till Euros.

I must admit that I enjoyed our Intertoto games, I'd much rather play those types of game than a meaningless friendly.  Watching football on a warm summer’s day is also better than sitting in a freezing ground in January.

I love watching football in the summer. Edit: I actually love everything better in the summer.

Easy.

Two weeks till Euros.

couldn't agree more. no need to put out a full first team. better than a friendly and some youngsters getting experience of competitive football and something to play for....for the players and fans.

This is setting itself to be the worst summer of my life, unfortunately.

You obviously want somebody to ask why so I'll go for it, why?

I honestly wasn't, I'm not Yorkie :lol: And just to prove it, I'll not reveal anything.

You bassa :razz:

Used to love watching the pre-season/Intertoto games when on holiday in some crappy bar. :smitten:

Indeed. Watched the live coverage of our last European assault (2006) in some truly shocking places tbh. Good times  :coolsmiley: