Season ticket news - renewal deadline now Sunday June 22

Baggio

Guest toonlass

I spoke to a really grumpy lass at the box office on saturday, and she said that there had been a delay in sending out the renewal packs and we should all get them this week. I asked her if the deadline was the same date and she said "I dont know!" Nice to see the box office is back to its old self then.

I spoke to a really grumpy lass at the box office on saturday, and she said that there had been a delay in sending out the renewal packs and we should all get them this week. I asked her if the deadline was the same date and she said "I dont know!" Nice to see the box office is back to its old self then.

Still the 17th.

The renewal pack is like a phone book.

Guest toonlass

Still the 17th.

Have you got yours then. If so, get in there, its about bloody time someone has.

Still the 17th.

Have you got yours then. If so, get in there, its about bloody time someone has.

Nah.

Was just in the ticket office this afternoon making enquiries.

I don't think actual numbers have been mentioned yet:

• The introduction of a new signing section was announced.  Following the Panel’s original suggestion, the singing section will be created in the North West corner of St James Park.  This will allow people who want to sing to gather with the acoustics in that part of the stadium being particularly conducive.  Away fans who currently occupy this area will be re-located to the Top Level 7 in the Sir John Hall stand.  It was confirmed that the new singing area would contain 1500 supporters re-located from the new away section, leaving approximately 1500 vacancies for those who want to sing their hearts out.

• The extension of the Family Area was announced.  Simon explained that with kids forming only 5% of current attendances, the Club wished to consider its future fans.  The new area (Upper Tier, Milburn Stand) would provide an increase in Family seats from the current 650 to 1700 / 1800).  This area will only be for families – with a new ratio of 2 adults to 1 child throughout the newly extended area.

Word from the wifey in the ticket office today:

1) ST renewal deadline is now the 21st June 2008

2) There HAS been a waiting list for ST over the past 5 years, but only for the Family Enclosure (hence expansion)

3) Because of volume of people on waiting list for Family Enclosure, it's unlikely that any of the additional seats will find their way to anyone who has only been on the waiting list since this season 07/08

box office told me season ticket holders from Leazes L7 that renew will be transposed over to the corner as they are.  That is, you'll be sat around all the season ticket holders you were before, if they choose to renew as well.

It really seems like a scam to get persistent standers in a small section where they can hoy them out and ban them one at a time.

The council will not be having a singing section that stands for 90 minutes.

box office told me season ticket holders from Leazes L7 that renew will be transposed over to the corner as they are.  That is, you'll be sat around all the season ticket holders you were before, if they choose to renew as well.

It really seems like a scam to get persistent standers in a small section where they can hoy them out and ban them one at a time.

:laugh:

First they came for the lager louts, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a lager lout.

Guest fraser

I don't think actual numbers have been mentioned yet:

The introduction of a new signing section was announced.  Following the Panels original suggestion, the singing section will be created in the North West corner of St James Park.  This will allow people who want to sing to gather with the acoustics in that part of the stadium being particularly conducive.  Away fans who currently occupy this area will be re-located to the Top Level 7 in the Sir John Hall stand.  It was confirmed that the new singing area would contain 1500 supporters re-located from the new away section, leaving approximately 1500 vacancies for those who want to sing their hearts out.

The extension of the Family Area was announced.  Simon explained that with kids forming only 5% of current attendances, the Club wished to consider its future fans.  The new area (Upper Tier, Milburn Stand) would provide an increase in Family seats from the current 650 to 1700 / 1800).  This area will only be for families with a new ratio of 2 adults to 1 child throughout the newly extended area.

The new signing section? Not enough to sing now then, have to sign for fellow supporters who are hard of hearing. Or does it explain our lack of activity in the transfer market? The fans get a go in the signing section in a sort of Ebbsfleet of the north way. Could be the future of football.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get ready for the press to pick up on this. 'NUFC struggling to sell all season tickets'

First they came for the lager louts, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a lager lout.

Ha ha, very good.