England vs Trinidad - Training Session Special

Shearer9

Guest guinness_fiend

Aye, 22.20 on BBC1.

Although I don't think we'll win. England against Trinidad AND Tobago? 11 against 22 does seem a little unfair.

http://www.krazy-kreations.com/spiderman/emote_artwork/gobby_drums.gif

Not exactly an important game is it?

Well no... i don't really know why i'm that bothered tbh. But it's more the symbol.

The main point for me isn't really surrounding this game, just that he shouldn't have come back at all (McClaren); and we could have been morphing one of Bentley, SWP or someone else as the permanent replacement, long before this point. Instead, we're still bizarrely clinging onto this apparant sentiment, for whatever reason.

So true.  First of all, there's nobody that's even had a chance to prove themselves on the RW because Beckham and Gerrard (who should be in the middle) have been there.  Second, there's still no real indication of who the next RW is going to be.  Bentley, Lennon, SWP, Dyer, and Cole have all been played there, but nobody has any clue about who can really be effective on the right.  I still think Beckham could potentially be a first-teamer, but you'd have to set the team up to make up for his weaknesses.  Probably not worth it in the end, time for Capello to call it a day with Beckham.

Well id not be suprised if england stopped scoring if beckham was dropped, he seems to set up or score most of our goals, from watching bentley come on against usa he is still not as good as beckham and i would probally play swp or lennon as second choice to inject pace into games late on. Also DB has never has good pace although he did have a quicker accelleration earlier in his career, may i just ask what justifys playing any of the alternatives above him at this point? England were at their worst when he was dropped and our euro chances only improved after he was recalled, once again assisting a few goals. Zidane playing in the WC final when he had no pace left shows there is always a space for class.

Aye, 22.20 on BBC1.

Although I don't think we'll win. England against Trinidad AND Tobago? 11 against 22 does seem a little unfair.

You know you're in the shit when you're stealing jokes off Mark Lawrenson.

Well no... i don't really know why i'm that bothered tbh. But it's more the symbol.

The main point for me isn't really surrounding this game, just that he shouldn't have come back at all (McClaren); and we could have been morphing one of Bentley, SWP or someone else as the permanent replacement, long before this point. Instead, we're still bizarrely clinging onto this apparant sentiment, for whatever reason.

So true.  First of all, there's nobody that's even had a chance to prove themselves on the RW because Beckham and Gerrard (who should be in the middle) have been there.  Second, there's still no real indication of who the next RW is going to be.  Bentley, Lennon, SWP, Dyer, and Cole have all been played there, but nobody has any clue about who can really be effective on the right.  I still think Beckham could potentially be a first-teamer, but you'd have to set the team up to make up for his weaknesses.  Probably not worth it in the end, time for Capello to call it a day with Beckham.

Well id not be suprised if england stopped scoring if beckham was dropped, he seems to set up or score most of our goals, from watching bentley come on against usa he is still not as good as beckham and i would probally play swp or lennon as second choice to inject pace into games late on. Also DB has never has good pace although he did have a quicker accelleration earlier in his career, may i just ask what justifys playing any of the alternatives above him at this point? England were at their worst when he was dropped and our euro chances only improved after he was recalled, once again assisting a few goals. Zidane playing in the WC final when he had no pace left shows there is always a space for class.

I think that's more to do with Owen's injury & comeback.

Zidane never had pace though, but is probably the most intelligent player I've ever seen.

Ashley Young still not getting a game. :jesuswept:

Good.

I don't fancy seeing that peanut headed cocksucker Gerrard urging him to join Liverpool in the morning.

Barry and Gerrard in the middle though.

Ashley Young still not getting a game. :jesuswept:

Good.

I don't fancy seeing that peanut headed cocksucker Gerrard urging him to join Liverpool in the morning.

:lol:

Fucking disgraceful mind his blatant tapping up of Barry. How he isnt getting hung up by his bollocks for it I will never know.

Mark Bright co-commentating.... where the fuck is the Mute button

Lovley formation..me like.

What is it? And the team for that matter, I missed the start :lol:

James

Glenn Johnson  Ferdinand  Woodgate  Bridge

Beckham  Gerrard  Barry  Downing

Ashton  Defoe