Milner to Liverpool?

Guest Coubury

If this is true then liverpool have the worst negotiation team in history.

Keegan: Listen you lot can have him for anything above thre--

negotiator: 10 MILLION?! Done.

<on the phone to rafa>: He played hardball but we screwed him over.. poor guy's been out of the loop for 3 years, doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

If this is true then liverpool have the worst negotiation team in history.

Keegan: Listen you lot can have him for anything above thre--

negotiator: 10 MILLION?! Done.

<on the phone to rafa>: He played hardball but we screwed him over.. poor guy's been out of the loop for 3 years, doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

reminds me of the old seth johnson story when he signed for leeds...the agent and SJ went in with a figure in mind and ridsdale swanned in and offered them double or something without even asking!!!!  they laughed their way out of the place apparently

but then ridsdale denied, be a pity if it wasn't true

Sell him for £10m if we can get a better player in, for sure.

jesus christ man, never mind the better player - if we got an offer of 10m then sell him and worst case scenario play the zog on the other side cutting, or lua lua worst case

for 10m we could get a lot better than milner, as much as i like the kid

jesus christ man, never mind the better player - if we got an offer of 10m then sell him and worst case scenario play the zog on the other side cutting, or lua lua worst case

I meant I'd worry about replacing him for a similar price with too similar a player, quality-wise.

I say keep him.

He's on his way to being absolutely world class in a year or two. His stepovers and twists are amazing, and he works hard as a motherfucker too.

Guest WalkervilleMag

we need wingers that can cross the ball. Even though i like Milner as a player, for £10 million I'd snap there hands off, and then use that money to go towards buying bentley.

I meant I'd worry about replacing him for a similar price with too similar a player, quality-wise.

nah, keegan could rustle up a better winger than milner for 10m surely?

I say keep him.

He's on his way to being absolutely world class in a year or two. His stepovers and twists are amazing, and he works hard as a motherfucker too.

if we're keeping him i'd give him a shot behind the strikers pre-season

i remember one pre-season he did and looked good coming in late, scored a few that summer 'cause we had no strikers or summat...he's not good enough as a winger but a change of role might help him utilise his energy and shooting ability a lot better?

any names in mind bar SWP? A lot of average players are being touted for inflated prices because of the market

Stupidly, Pennant is argueably a better winger than milner.

Er yeah I'd hope so and I trust him with transfers and all that, but that said you never know how things will turn out with certain players.

any names in mind bar SWP? A lot of average players are being touted for inflated prices because of the market

no, but then i never knew much about ginola or gillespie either before keegan signed them

You are all getting excited as if Liverpool have actually made an offer of £10m, whereas the reality is, some journalist from The Sun has plucked a figure out of his arse, doubled it and stuck it in the story.

Guest Sniffer

I know it's hard to believe but Milner could improve beyond all recognition in their team. I'd prefer a swop Crouch for N'zogbia because he clearly doesn't want to be at the Toon so is no good to us at all unless he changes his attitude.