Milner to Liverpool?

Guest Coubury

Guest Alan Shearer 9

They can have Taylor and Milner for £18 mill. We get SWP, Reyes and resign Sibierski for cover. That will leave us with approximately £0 for a new centre half.

Guest nufc222

Not exactly relevant but Insua is actually very good, and I think, not doubting at all one of Alan's sources, that Liverpool would not want to get rid of him and surely would far rather chuck us some rubbish like riise.

I'll take 10 mil thanks rafa.

Not really surprised if this is the case, dont Liverpool have a bit of trouble with their finances at the mo?

When the initial story came out I thought it would be player trade value of 10m rather than cash they are struggling to get.

Cant blame the cheeky buggers for trying tho.

But yeah, again another unprofessional dig at the establishment by the 'journo' AO.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Insua is a very good prospect. Was definately MOM against the reserves in the televised game this year, and Keegan absolutely loved him!

Guest optimistic nit

but if their willing to part with him PLUS MONEY for MILNER he cant be too good? unless rafa overates milner by quite a lot (well if he thinks he's good enough for liverpool thats a given) and they are so strapped for cash that they have to part with players who could be big in 2-3 years in order to improve (i use that world in its most liberal context) their first team now?

But yeah, again another unprofessional dig at the establishment by the 'journo' AO.

Well Keegan, Mort, Wise, Jiminez etc have all cut him out of the loop now, so he's like a bear with a sore paw. Now that Fat Fred has gone he no longer has the ear of the chairman and the new regime are significantly less happy to air their dirty laundry in public, unlike in the past.

Transfer negotiations are now done in private rather than in the Chronicle, and Alan's not happy so he's sticking his oar in. It's blatant.

To be fair, Insua looks quality. Was like men against boys watching him against us in the reserves a few months ago. He stood out by a mile.

:snod:

the two others gggg mentions look good too (i'd accept if offered those three), and they have a couple of academy players who looks very bright like pourie.

Indeed' date=' all the talk among football agents is that if any transfer business is to be done with United, it will be done through director of football Dennis Wise and vice-president (player recruitment) Tony Jimenez and not the manager.[/quote']

Really?  Honestly Anal?  You mean the two people who were brought in to negotiate transfer deals will be the ones speaking to agents about transfers?  :yikes:

What a complete and utter unbelievable w*****!!!!!  He makes me want to puke blood!

Where's Brummie when we need some Benitez slagging?

Reporting for duty.

They've got no fucking money at all, hence their valuation of Barry at 10m then Crouch at 15, and previous offer of "a ragbag assortment of players" (MON).

I hate the way they do business in the media. "Stevie G"'s bit about Barry last week makes me want to punch his pea sized head of his stupid fucking shoulders.

I hate them.

Guest optimistic nit

nicely said brummie.

its pathetic how desperate, shady and unsporting a top 4 team becomes when it doesn't have any money.

To be fair, Insua looks quality. Was like men against boys watching him against us in the reserves a few months ago. He stood out by a mile.

:snod:

the two others gggg mentions look good too (i'd accept if offered those three), and they have a couple of academy players who looks very bright like pourie.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2drax60.gif

?

nicely said brummie.

its pathetic how desperate, shady and unsporting a top 4 team becomes when it doesn't have any money.

Yes yes yes!Lets all hope Platinis plans regarding clubs with debt come into fruition.Then you will defo see a different top 4!

Guest Heneage

Did the sources really forget the name? Or does Oliver just not know 3 youngsters from Liverpool?

Insua is a good prospect, Hobbs i've no idea, sorry is this before or after Harry is our new gaffer Oliver?