Didier Digard joins fiddlers

simmsy10

Guest shaun11177

Keegan said we did-something like i only have one DM to choose from, so i think it gives a hint he wants another.

Guest Heneage

Currently in the Smog land for talks/medical, if we lose him i'll be pissed off.

Who even said we were in for him?

Even if we aren't that's worse, he's on the radar per se, he's available for a good price (£6.3M) with a rival getting to him.

Currently in the Smog land for talks/medical, if we lose him i'll be pissed off.

Even if we aren't that's worse, he's on the radar per se, he's available for a good price (£6.3M) with a rival getting to him.

Maybe we just don't think he's any good?

Good on FM, has short, dark hair, is fairly tall, young.

That's about as far reaching as my knowledge is of Digard, will be interesting to see how he does for them.

Could it be another that FM gets right?

I think signing for Boro proves they got it wrong.

Is it going to be like this every time any team signs any player?

Aye, probably :undecided:

"Shola Signs For Norwich!"

"Why the hell weren't we in for him? English player with plenty of PL-experience for under £4m! :angry:

Guest optimistic nit

:lol:

if teams like boro are our rivals then we've sunk much further than i'd even considered possible.

This transfer is going to drag on utnil the last minutes of August 31st and we're going to swoop in and try and get him, with no confirmation by the end of the transfer deadline.

Just simply so Oliver can print his back-page headline "Didi or didn't he?"

I know a big PSG fan and he says Digard is their best player and a very big prospect.

Southgate: "the signs seem to suggest that his club are willing to sell him" - it does sound like the club think highly of him like

Guest MaetihS

An average player at best. Similar to Barton maybe even worse, a DM thats tries to be classy in the Fabregas mould but not up to it. Not that good in attack and neither that good in defence. was once dubbed a rising star but really never lived up to his hype. But has time on his side; may develop???

Guest Heneage

:lol:

if teams like boro are our rivals then we've sunk much further than i'd even considered possible.

One place below us.

He's got the talent.

How is £6.3 million such a good price?

Guest Heneage

Look at the current climate of transfers.

£16M for Modric, Turan, Elmander, Bosingwa.

Villa is now probably £20M

Imo Digard has the potential to be as good as Vieira, he is a DM with a bit of class in the sense he can pass ball and make a team tick, he's yards ahead of Butt, and in all honesty, is better than his close rivals of the same age such as Gelson Fernandes.

Look at the current climate of transfers.

£16M for Modric, Turan, Elmander, Bosingwa.

Villa is now probably £20M

Imo Digard has the potential to be as good as Vieira, he is a DM with a bit of class in the sense he can pass ball and make a team tick, he's yards ahead of Butt, and in all honesty, is better than his close rivals of the same age such as Gelson Fernandes.

Elmander is going for around 6 isnt he?

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2008/20080615_132320_newcastle-aussi-sur-digard_Dev.html

Already approached by Middlesbrough, the medium of Paris-SG Didier Digard would have also typed in the eye of Kevin Keegan, the trainer of Newcastle. According to the Team, Sunday, Magpies would have transmitted an offer of six million euros to the Parisian club, with which old the Native of Le Havre is still dependent until 2010.