Didier Digard joins fiddlers

simmsy10

I find it a little strange that we seem to be linked with a few player from a club that had all sorts of struggles last season, in a weak league. But perhaps that's too simplistic a view and these players are wheat amongst a lot of chaff.

Slow as f*** though.

Only 5 assists in 15 games and no goals too! Not good enough!

Yeah because that's important in your holding midfielder.  How many assists/ goals did/does Makelele get?

Top 4 reject? Not good enough!

Eidur would be Smith 2. No thanks!

He has got some talent to be fair, he wouldn't be THAT bad.

He's not the player he was, he's had his time, why should we be the club to give him one last big pay day. We've been mugs before to too many other players.

He's not the player he was, he's had his time, why should we be the club to give him one last big pay day. We've been mugs before to too many other players.

I know, i'm just saying he won't be as bad as Smith. Even if he has 1 leg he would be better than Smith.

I know, i'm just saying he won't be as bad as Smith. Even if he has 1 leg he would be better than Smith.

That's very true, I would add lost the use of his eyes, put on 100 lbs, legally wasn't allowed to enter the city of Newcastle and refused to play football on any day with the letter 'y' in it, He'd still be better than Smith.

I find it a little strange that we seem to be linked with a few player from a club that had all sorts of struggles last season, in a weak league. But perhaps that's too simplistic a view and these players are wheat amongst a lot of chaff.

Or perhaps most of it is total cobblers because the papers and shitty rumour websites know fuck all?

Or perhaps most of it is total cobblers because the papers and shitty rumour websites know f*** all?

I refuse to believe that :p

Guest shearer_206

never heard of him not even on FM

WHAT...!! He was class on FM07 for my PSG team, I played him as a DM on there, think that's his position. Anyway, FM isn't the real World, so I must stop talking like this!

Guest LondonMag

I think that its our new Euro scout(that Longoria guy) that reccomended to sign him.

probably because he read about him in the Internet.way to go!!!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1780_3676233,00.html

"Didier is somebody we've been watching, and he's somebody we've made an enquiry about," confirmed Southgate.

"He's a player with definite qualities and he's someone we're interested in, but at this stage of the summer, it's difficult to go any further.

"The one major difference between Didier and a lot of other players is that the signs seem to suggest that his club are willing to sell him.

"That obviously puts him in a slightly different position to some of the other players we might have been looking at."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1780_3676233,00.html

"Didier is somebody we've been watching, and he's somebody we've made an enquiry about," confirmed Southgate.

"He's a player with definite qualities and he's someone we're interested in, but at this stage of the summer, it's difficult to go any further.

"The one major difference between Didier and a lot of other players is that the signs seem to suggest that his club are willing to sell him.

"That obviously puts him in a slightly different position to some of the other players we might have been looking at."

SSN just reporting he's having a medical with them.  Ian Payne just read that bit from Teamtalk word for word.

Good on FM, has short, dark hair, is fairly tall, young.

That's about as far reaching as my knowledge is of Digard, will be interesting to see how he does for them.

Could it be another that FM gets right?