Didier Digard joins fiddlers

simmsy10

Guest Heneage

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2008/20080615_132320_newcastle-aussi-sur-digard_Dev.html

Already approached by Middlesbrough, the medium of Paris-SG Didier Digard would have also typed in the eye of Kevin Keegan, the trainer of Newcastle. According to the Team, Sunday, Magpies would have transmitted an offer of six million euros to the Parisian club, with which old the Native of Le Havre is still dependent until 2010.

I preferred trying to read the French that makes no sense :lol: Anyone help me?

At that price, he'd be a great signing.

At that price, we're getting ripped off.

At that price, Ashley's having a laugh! I'm sick of his fucking penny pinching, just offer them what he's worth!

(someone remind me to delete two of these later, ta)

Like I said I know a fanatical PSG fan who knows his football, and he claims this guy is their best player and a very promising DM for the present and definitely for the future.

We have scouted a number of PSG games this season and although we kept being linked with Diane, this guy seems to fit the profile of what we seem to be going after far better.

Like I said I know a fanatical PSG fan who knows his football, and he claims this guy is their best player and a very promising DM for the present and definitely for the future.

We have scouted a number of PSG games this season and although we kept being linked with Diane, this guy seems to fit the profile of what we seem to be going after far better.

Why are we scouting PSG? They have a lot of very poor players and we`ve been linked with more PSG players than other teams`....surely if we`re looking for good quality players we should be looking at teams at least on the top half of the table....not ones that scrape past relegation on the last day. I know we`ve been linked with the likes of Gomis but PSG seem a favourite of ours both in the past and present

Why are we scouting PSG? They have a lot of very poor players and we`ve been linked with more PSG players than other teams`....surely if we`re looking for good quality players we should be looking at teams at least on the top half of the table....not ones that scrape past relegation on the last day. I know we`ve been linked with the likes of Gomis but PSG seem a favourite of ours both in the past and present

Cheap flights??

Wullie don't forget "He'd never come here because Newcastle are a tiny laughing stock of a club, not capable of competing in the transfer market even with Boro".

He isn't Luka Modric.

He's the calibre of player that even we should be able to sign.

Wullie don't forget "He'd never come here because Newcastle are a tiny laughing stock of a club, not capable of competing in the transfer market even with Boro".

He isn't Luka Modric.

For Christ's sake...

He isn't Luka Modric.

Wooshorama?!  ???

Guest MaetihS

been in france for years and have a mad PSG fan in the missus (ya ya i have said that b4), he is average at best. let boro have him, only attractive is that he is young and has potential. current ability is very average, no different fromm Barton.

Guest Heneage

So he's left the beauty and sophistication of Marianne and Jenevive in Paris, for "Kellyand Stacey" from Redca.

Poor poor lad.

Guest icemanblue

Where the fuck do these sites come from?! I swear there's at least three new ones every day!

Guest Jawesome

premiershiplatest.com. :lol:

I'd never heard of it either.  Jus thought it was a story that you wouldn't really make up.

Guest VegasToon

Flippin heck what a day.  First we learn of the demise of Shoot magazine and then we lose out on Digard to teh Smogs.  Not sure I'll ever recover

Who is Digard?  Never heard of the Fooker.